Best Selling Coffee Maker Under $100
Coffee has become an important part of all our day-to-day routines. Whether the hot and aromatic coffee is poured into a pastel ceramic mug or loaded with ice in a glass, most of us need coffee to get through the day. Some of us pair it with classics like the sublime works of Hemingway and Austen and Orwell while some hurriedly grab a cup of coffee on their way to work hoping it will relieve the burden of paperwork they ought to complete. Later in the article, you will get to know about five of the best coffee makers under $100.
Drawing conclusions from statistics such as how more than two billion cups of coffee are consumed per day, it’s safe to say that a good amount of people are addicted to coffee. Luckily, we’ve reached an era where coffeemakers have been invented, giving us an opportunity to enjoy the luxury of drinking coffee whenever. They save us from the task of going to a cafe to purchase coffee. With a coffee maker, I can buy some coffee and make my own cup fulfilling my taste requirements. Making my own coffee also adds this savoury scent around my kitchen as the fragrance of the drink wafts through the air.
I had always had a misconception about the complexity of making coffee. But in reality, it is really not that hard to make once you know how a coffee maker works. For all coffee addicts who prefer to make their own coffee, we’ve prepared a list of five coffee makers under $100.
5 Best Coffee Maker Under $100 Review
1. Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Coffee Maker
- Two ways to brew: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for...
- Single-serve: Brew with K-Cup Pods or without. Pod holder and single serve grounds basket are...
- Model Name – FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single
- Model – 49976
- Material – Plastic
- Weight of item – 6 pounds
- Capacity – 12 gallons
- 2 hour auto shut-off feature
- Two-way coffee maker
The Hamilton Beach 49976 has a commendable quality and is versatile. It is recommended for having a two-way brewing feature. I can brew one full pot, which is about twelve coffee cups or I can brew a single cup of coffee just for myself, using the K-cup size on the single serve side.
This coffee maker makes the list of the best coffee makers under $100 because it can be cleaned without any hassle, something people who drink coffee regularly look for in their coffeemakers. I can remove the pod-piercing assembly tool easily so as to prevent clogging. I can also brew the coffee about 24 hours in advance as well as not worry about unknowingly leaving the machine on because it has an auto stop along with an auto start as well. I can actually prevent loss of electricity if I ever forget to switch it off.
- It is a two-way coffee maker.
- It has features like auto shutoff and auto start.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has a leaky system (Water leak) as many have claimed.
- Has a loud water pump.
- It is slow.
The Hamilton Beach 49976 coffeemaker is perfect for people living together or people who require two kinds of coffee. It serves the purpose of brewing a full pot and even an individual cup. For just a price of $89.99, it is programmable so I can set it in a way that my coffee is ready when I wake up. This is kind of a no worries coffee maker that gives you coffee without any effort. Its Programmable option is just making us days of hard work easier and on the Sundays lazier. Coffee gives us the energy to work and keeps us refreshed all day. To have coffee for you and your partner this would be your best buy.
2. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the...
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time...
- Model name – Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
- Material – Plastic
- Weight of item – 9 pounds
- Multiple colors available
- Removable drip tray
I recommend the Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker because it is a single serve coffee maker that has multiple appealing features. It never fails to brew a delicious cup of coffee, upholding the Keurig quality. It offers three cup sizes, 6, 8 and 10 oz. It brews in less than one minute and has a programmable auto off option. I can easily brew my coffee because of its simple button controls. It is best suitable for people who drink coffee once a day and do not want to deal with filters or coffee grounds. To top it all, it even has indicator lights. This helps you get no worry about your coffee brewing time. Buy this and have a hassle free and no worries, cups of coffee with full taste and attractive colors.
- It has a 48-ounce water reservoir.
- Single serve
- It is easy to use
- It is programmable
- Uses a K cup system and they are expensive.
- Claimed to stop working after a while
The Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker is a machine for once a day coffee drinkers. For $79.00, you get a large water reservoir which removes the task of having to fill it each time. It offers three cup sizes and I recommend it as a go to coffee maker. However, it is a bit pricey for a single serve. This is a good buy if you are staying alone. I have gifted this to one of my friends staying in the states and she has really reviewed this and also offered the best household gift. So, you can surely check out this product and buy it for your own household. Set your program in your busy schedule today and get tasty coffee ready with no waste of time. Buy this product, save your time and work hard.
3. KRUPS, EC322, 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- THERMOBREW TECHNOLOGY for exceptional coffee flavor
- THREE-STEP brewing optimization draws out the most robust coffee flavors
- Style name – 14 Cup Coffee Maker
- Manufacturer – Krups
- Item weight – 6.48 pounds
- Material – Plastic
- Thermobrew technology
- Effortless and simple programming
This coffee maker makes our list of best coffeemakers under $100 because of it being able to produce 14 cups of lip-smacking coffee. This drip coffeemaker is uncomplicated and uses thermobrew technology, providing outstanding coffee with every serving. It has a large capacity and can keep my coffee warm for up to 4 hours after brewing with an auto-off function. This coffee maker features a permanent gold tone filter. It even lets me customize the taste according to my mood and preferences.
Mood plays a big role in each and every part of our life starting from work to what type of coffee we would like to have in a day. Thus, creating a coffee of my taste is kind of an Innovation and experiment. I had bought this 2 years ago. I am still using this experimenting different types of coffees and giving my family members a taste of it. It has never gone in vain. Buy this and start your experiments and customize your own coffee and let others also taste your customization and appreciate you for your coffee and your choice of the coffee maker.
- Small batches are available
- It has a large capacity
- It has a keep warm function which performs for around 4 hours.
- It makes use of thermobrew technology
- It leaks sometimes after using it a lot.
- It is not that durable.
The coffeemaker is comparatively cheaper even when it uses a supreme technology. It has a one-year warranty included and provides amazing coffee. It has a three-step brewing process for optimum taste which also features a pause serve function. It is a must have for coffee lovers who prefer tall cups of coffee. I bought this coffee maker because I am really a coffee person who consumes more than 5 to 6 cups of coffee, rather mugs of coffee per day. I bought this and some others for me and my husband as both of us are highly addicted to coffee and need mugs of coffee all day. Sobbing this was my perfect deal and choice of coffee maker that serves me plenty of coffee with great taste and keeps us working and stable all day. I would highly recommend this coffee maker to everyone and experience a new level of coffee. Share your views and recommend others also.
4. Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer
- Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Model Name – Programmable
- Material – Plastic
- Capacity of 12 cups
- Item Weight – 7 pounds
- Color – Has a Stainless-steel finish. Comes in black color.
The Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer is programmable up to a whole day in advance. This is for all us folks who would rather wake up to coffee than wake up to brew it from the machine. With this coffeemaker I can program it so that I wake up to hot coffee that has automatically been brewed. I just have to pour it in my cup and savour the coffee. It offers custom brew strength that gives me a flavorful serving each time.
Along with the auto programming and taste, it also features a hotter brewing technology which always provides me with a drink at the perfect hot temperature. This coffeemaker is recommended even for its flavor straw that stirs the coffee to, assuring me a delicious cup every time that I can’t get over with and want one of the others.
Getting 12 cups of coffee in just one program is super time-saving and also easy to make. The color black is a high demanding color and also being a stainless finish is a perfect combination.
- It makes coffee that isn’t bitter.
- It has a mid brew pause.
- It has a removable water reservoir which allows you to fill the water in the compartment without making a mess all over your kitchen counter.
- It has an adjustable warming plate which ensures that your coffee doesn’t burn.
- The durability has been claimed to be short lasting.
- It has a fragile layout.
The settings are easy to figure out and the machine is very easy to operate. It has a classic and rich taste. This is for all of us who like to change our coffee to a richer, a stronger flavor after a while of having the monotonous light coffee. The Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer makes our list of the best coffee makers under $100, the budget for most, because of its attractive features and simple use and even a hassle-free clean-up.
As some of you don’t like too strong coffee you can undoubtedly buy this coffee maker that will actually give you the output you’re desiring. Buy this and start enjoying your mild coffee sessions with your friends, relatives or near and dear ones.
5. Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker
- Pure flavor brewing system : Consistent great flavor from the first to last drop
- Fully programmable: 24 hour clock, auto on/off and 1 4 cup functions
- Model name – Brew Sense Drip
- Style/Model Number – KF7150BK
- Item Weight – 7.1 Pounds
Braun products are widely known for their quality and this coffee maker is an open testimony to it. Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker has a stainless-steel finish that greatly compliments an average kitchen counter ultimately giving it a classier look. It also saves my kitchen counter from becoming a mess with its self cleaning features. It has an LCD display, making it really convenient to use. This coffee maker, the last on our list of best coffee makers under $100 yields a satisfying coffee experience. It comes with an anti-drip system that lets me pause in the middle of a brew.
Get this, it also allows me to choose my coffee flavor. Whether I want my drink strong or regular, I can brew either with this coffee maker. Like most coffeemakers, it has an automatic 24-hour clock that lets you programe the time you want your coffee, in advance. For all us hot coffee addicts that enjoy a hot cup, the cherry on top is that this machine keeps my coffee hot for about 5 hours. And I did not worry about a hot cup of coffee during a hard schedule. Coffee relaxes my mind and I can concentrate more on my work. So, buy this product for getting hot tasty coffee that you desire in the time of a mess. Drink coffee and keep working.
- Comes with an adjustable strength setting, enabling you to make both, strong and light coffee.
- It has a 12-cup flavor carafe.
- It is fully programmable.
- It is comparatively difficult to set up.
- It has faulty issues after a while of using it.
Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker is for those who along with a rich coffee like a sleek and classy design. It is more advanced than its previous models. It provides a delectable taste that is consistent with each cup, suitable for people who need the drink everyday. For $73.01, it is actually a pretty good coffee maker. Each of the things are getting upgraded for our betterment. I have used the previous model of this coffee maker but I am liking the upgraded one more. Makes coffee easily and in no time. So, spend more time with your family and friends. Coffee is loved by one and all and serving it in no time helps you make your guests happier. A cup of coffee and loads of fun makes a day better and calm.
Now that we are through with the list of the best coffeemakers under $100, I am going to talk to you about what all features and functions you should look for in a coffee maker before you purchase it.
- First of all, identify the type of coffee consumer you are. Some prefer a convenient and automatic coffeemaker that can be easily programmed to yield a cup of fresh coffee that is ready for you when you wake up. In contrast, some users prefer to brew their perfect cup of coffee, devoting their attention to making their drink. They would be rather suited to simple drip coffeemakers.
- Secondly, recognize the amount of coffee you require everyday. I am basically referring to the number of people. If I live with more people, I would prefer a coffee maker that serves just one pot at a time. However, if I live alone, I would want to offer a single serve coffee maker that provides me with one cup at a time.
- Thirdly, know the dimensions of the coffeemaker and refer to the space you have in your kitchen. When ordering coffeemakers online, some of us unknowingly order the wrong sizes that maybe do not fit in the provided space on our kitchen counters.
- Fourthly, if I require two kinds of coffee at a time, I might want to opt for a two-way coffee maker for my convenience and to save some time. It is really important to know the details about the coffeemaker I am about to purchase.
Explore your options. One thing is for sure, coffeemakers are a good investment, especially for people who want coffee everyday. Coffee is my addiction and I always wanted some good coffee makers and having more than two coffee makers because I have a joint family with 17 members. Thus, the want of a coffee maker is always high. I bought mostly all the coffee makers detailed up. Demand for coffee in my family is high thus I bought some and kept it for each group to not fight over one single coffee maker.
There are so many types of coffee and in these coffees, makers can make both light and strong coffee. So, I recommend the above detailed coffee makers to all coffee addicts out there. I have recommended some of the coffee makers to my friends as some of them are also coffee addicts and stay alone. So, these several types of pocket friendly coffee makers help to get a smarter day and also some stylish way. Check out these coffee makers and place your order for your favorite one.
Different types of coffee makers for one person to use or making for the whole family or even for a group of friends or for yourself that needs more than 5 mugs of coffee a day. These are the best coffee makers under $100 one can choose to buy so enjoy your coffee in your own way.