Homeowners often buy thick carpets to experience the warm, comfortable underfoot relaxation. For colder countries, it is one of the solutions to keep the room warmer. Even it is used to cover bad flooring. However, maintenance is a time Consuming job. It becomes more difficult when you are a pet owner as well. Therefore, the answer to your problem is a robot vacuum! Here is a well researched top quality 10 best robot vacuums suited for thick carpets that can be used to maintain the high pile rugs.
Best Selling Robot Vacuum in 2020
Best Overall Robot Vacuum for Thick Carpets Review
1. iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Robot Vacuum
- The Roomba i7 is compatible with a Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal so your i7 robot vacuum can...
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. Premium 3-Stage...
It is little over the average cost of robot vacuums. However, it is the best in its genre. The powerful Roomba i7 is equipped with the perfect specs. The features allow the device to be versatile. If you want a machine which can clean up your pet hairs, hard floors, and clean thick carpets. This robot vacuum should be the ideal choice.
It has smart mopping technology coupled with Wi-Fi accessibility. Even you can just command from your living room to clean the carpets via Google voice assistant or Alexa. The power lifting suction has a three stage cleaning system which makes sure deep cleaning which our naked eyes misses. It intelligently maps where you can customize the multiple floor plans of your house. The dirt detector can literally detect or sense allergens and other dirtiest spots of the house. This sensor triggers the robot into cleaning the area.
One of the best perks of owning this machine is it has the ability to clean its own mess too! Therefore, Roomba i7 is attached with Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that dumps its waste. However, the clean base does not come with the package.
- The power lifting suction has the ability to deliver 10x the air power compared with other models (especially Roomba 600 series).
- The device is equipped with iAdapt 3.0 technology coupled with vSLAM navigation. The duo can easily capture arrays of movements precisely to clean across a wider dimension.
- It also has a feature where you can customize the “Keep Out Zones”.
- For deeper cleaning, 3 Stage systems are implemented.
- The High Efficiency filter has 99% efficiency in trapping the minute dusts.
- The imprint link technology assists hand free direction. It will automatically start mopping after vacuuming.
- The dual multi surface rubber brushes avoid getting struck with pet hairs. They are positioned as such that they stay in Constant touch with the spots.
- Maybe the best product to deliver top notch cleaning services
- Easy to use
- Hands free customization and setting schedules
- Allows multiple floor mapping of your house
- Installed with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- The app is available in both App store and Play store
- As mentioned above, it is expensive
- Comparatively bigger than other models of the same range
According to our research, it is the best robot vacuum for thick carpet . If you are a pet owner, nothing can beat this choice. The features and specifications are leading amongst the medium piles of robot vacuum. It is best for all over cleaning usage at home.
2. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power for improved pick up performance; Automatically...
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with VSlam technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to...
The Roomba 980 is one of the best rated Robot Vacuum is available currently on the market. The battery life is one of its USP (Unique Selling Point). It has the ability to run for 2 hours! When it comes to cleaning the thick carpets, it has 2 power levels so that the vacuum has more suction power. Just like the Roomba i7, it has room mapping features. This feature allows the device to continue cleaning without crashing into any furniture. It uses a camera to map the quickest route for cleaning and also to avoid the obstacles.
The manufacturer has equipped two different kinds of brushes so that it can precisely lift and clean the fibers of the carpet. There is a small side brush which is implemented to clean the nooks and corners of the room. The 2 underneath rubber blades couples with the above one for better cleaning.
All in all, the 980 works pretty well with both hardwood and carpets. All iRobot cleaning devices have similar structures and wheels. In fact, this device contains a feature that can shut a door after it has completed its work.
- It is equipped with the Patented iAdapt 2.0 coupled with vSLAM technology which maps every room of your whole house. This enables better cleaning and avoiding obstacles.
- Battery life of 120 minutes, then recharges automatically and gets back to cleaning once it is full
- Manufacturer has equipped with Power Lifting Suction with as strong as 10x compared to other cleaning devices
- The iRobot Home app runs in both Android and iOS environment
- Moreover, equipped with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice controls to command cleaning schedules
- Dual Multi Rubber brushes keep the device contact with the floor
- AeroForce cleaning system is integrated as well as Carpet Boost
- A swift addition – tangle less extractors
- It has High Efficiency filters with rates as high as 99% to catch pet allergens. Hence, smart choice for pet owners.
- Large Wheels
- Simple to Use
- Enhanced navigation system
- Longer battery life
- Camera room mapping
- Higher Suction Power
- Versatile – seamlessly cleans all surfaces
- Relatively Noisy
- Can be problematic with darker floors and carpets
- Relatively pricey
The Roomba 980 is the ultimate robot vacuum for someone who faces issues with pet hairs and thick carpets. Although there are some disadvantages which cannot be easily overlooked, especially the smaller dust bin. Therefore, weigh the option before you buy. Nevertheless, if you make peace with the Cons, it is one of the best in the thick carpet category.
Best Option for All Types of Surfaces
3. Neato Robotics D7 Connected Vacuum
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the...
- Intuitive & Easy. Neato’s advanced engineering is all under the hood. What you get is complete...
It was a tough choice to make the decision. Both D7 and i7 are fierce competitors for the genre. They are the best in their own ways. The D7 is manufactured as ‘D’ and equipped with bigger wheels to glide and sanitize the room. The laser room mapping is astonishingly effective in this machine. You can mark the no go zones nearby your L.A.N. connection and be utmost confident that it will abide by it. This robot vacuum is the latest version of the Neato makers and advertises longer battery life added with eco mode and a turbo. The advanced model is well produced to take care of cleaning even if your house is fully carpeted.
Efficiency and speed are the mandatory specifications for a high end robot vacuum. The laser mapping gets an accurate picture of the room and continues its work without any obstruction. The procedure is time as well as battery Consuming. Therefore, when the battery drains, it will automatically go back to the charging point at a critical level and revert to its cleaning once it is charged.
It has a large dustbin connected to it. This improves the collection of large scales of allergens. The performance filter lowers the level of dust to 0.3 microns.
- The smart ‘D’ designs helps in cleaning the tight spots of the house
- Laser guided mapping enhances better cleaning without any hindrance of the furniture of the house
- It has 70% larger brush, therefore quite effective for pet’s hairs as well
- Relatively higher dustbin capacity to 0.7 liters
- Effective cleaning abilities in all surfaces – Kitchen, tiles, carpet, etc.
- IFTII, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant Compatible
- No Go lines
- Ultra Performance Filter is available
- Detailed Laser Mapping
- Turbo Boost
- Lithium Ion long 120 minutes
- Fairly Pricey
- Sometimes stops while working
- Small Filters, needs frequent cleaning
This is one of the most affluent robot vacuums in the market. You can set up and forget about its performance. The hands free features work efficiently. Moreover, the adjustment between different types of floor is smooth. The laser mapping along with no go features make it heaven for the homeowners. Therefore, if you own a house where carpet is placed in a significant larger portion, this device is apt for you.
Best Self-navigating Robot Vacuum for Thick Carpets
4. Electrolux Pure i9 Robotic Vacuum
- With 3D Vision navigation the Pure i9 will thoughtfully navigate through your home and never get...
- With an extended side brush and Trinity Shape, Pure i9 is designed to clean every nook and cranny of...
This is one of the true products of the 21st Century. The manufacturer has built this device with almost all the latest features to assist a homeowner. You may switch on the device and have the luxury to forget about its existence. What about stairs? Well, its 3D technology has made it an excellent navigator. It can go around the house through the nook and corners, cleaning the minute particles, pet hairs, and thick carpets without crashing into any furniture.
The camera and a laser are attached to assist in the 3D vision technology. It can avoid any impedance while cleaning the required areas. You might have noticed the other products around the said price range come in circular shaped devices. However, i9 is made in triangular shape to reach and clean the places where even the traditional vacuum fails to do so. One of the key features of i9 is it has the best capability to clean the underneath of wardrobes and also the base of it. We often overlook this place, where dirt piles up for years. There are such other places too in houses where dirt congregates, but with i9 you can be carefree.
We have claimed it’s the “best” self navigating robot, here are the reasons why. Apart from the smart shape, the device is equipped with two 21 cm wide brushes at the front to clean debris, dust, and dirt from tiles, carpets, hardwood, or anything that can be found in a home. To help with the tight places, it has anti tangle Power Brush to reach the unreachable and clean the mess. The smart Auto Power will adjust its suction setting if encountered with hardwood from carpet surface.
- For perfect clean technology, 3D vision has been added
- The triangular shape along with extended side brushes helps to keep the overlooked corners of the house clean and tidy
- The device comes with AutoPower to self adjust the suction when surface has changed
- It is just a click away to send the device into charging dock
- Outstanding navigation system
- Smart shaped and added brushes for better, careful cleaning
- Self adjusting suction feature is available
- App is compatible in both Play Store and App Store
- Relatively expensive
- No smart home or voice control
The i9 is best suited for the person who does not stay for long at home. Since its navigation feature is extraordinary, it does not need Constant monitoring. Switch it on before leaving and have a tensionless day. Smart technology enables it to perform independently. Although it is pricey, the specifications and features are worth it.
Best Deal for Hard-to-Reach Places for Thick Carpets
5. Samsung Robot Vacuum R7040
- Included Components: Remote
- AAA Batteries
Samsung has come up with different types of robot vacuums for different kinds of needs. It has varieties of ranges along with features and specifications. The R7040 is relatively lower priced but has been integrated with advanced specifics. The suction power and the wheels are worth the mention.
The R7040 can be Considered as one of the best robot vacuum for thick carpet because of its strong 20x power suction. The big leap from its earlier models made it so prominent in the vacuum market. The improvement is too big to ignore. Along with such power, the device is equipped with camera mapping. This feature helps in navigating throughout the house. It also aids in effective usage of battery, which can be attained in avoiding the obstacles along the route of work.
The wheels are pretty big! Such size can easily get to different surfaces without creating any malfunction.
The easy pass should also be assisted with capable maneuvering on shifting floor surfaces. Samsung’s R7040 have quick detection of changing of floors, therefore switching the surface is a piece of cake to them. Consequently, the power suction adjustment can be done seamlessly.
Samsung is not a fan of equipping side brushes. Instead of the spinning sides, it features an edge clean master which is shaped like an ice cream’s scoop. When they reach the edge of the surface, the edge bar reels out and sucks the allergens from the wall.
As all the high end models maintain, this device is well compatible with voice control software like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. The compatibility makes it easier to schedule the cleaning times accordingly. It is equipped with a Docking Station – the R7040 will go back to its charging port when the battery reaches a critical level and will resume the cleaning once it is recharged.
- 20x greater suction power
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and smart devices
- Visionary Mapping Plus
- Docking Station
- To assist Visionary Mapping, full view sensor is provided for better cleaning
- Easy pass big wheels
- Meticulous Edge clean
- Auto detection of carpet and non carpet surfaces
- Cyclone Technology is used for powerful suction
- Battery Life is low
- Carpet fibers often obstructs the brushes
This is the best option for cleaning the tight corners. The device comes with 20x powerful suction, which is enough to lure you into buying. However, the battery life is a major bumper. If you need to clean smaller areas, then this is the ideal product for you.
Budget Friendly Robot Vacuums
6. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum
- Best Navigational Abilities robot vacuum by TechGearLab. Advanced mapping: Laser mapping systems...
- Clean effectively: Strong suction and multiple cleaning modes: Select the best mode for your...
This is the best outcome in an affordable price range. Xiaomi brings all in all one robot vacuum that offers healthy battery life, efficient cleaning, and fluent app controls which makes this device an outstanding choice for all homeowners. This one of the most advanced mapping technology is available for sale. The laser mapping in this device directs where it should move next and how efficiently it should clear the dirt.
The S5 emphasizes for best top notch services. Therefore, it brings you multiple modes for cleaning the house. Whatever be the surface, you may choose accordingly – Turbo, quiet, carpet, max, and mopping. Moreover, it offers the highest ever suction power in this range – a sturdy 2000 Pa. The battery life too breaks the record here. It comes with a whooping 5200 mAh. You can easily keep the device running for as long as 150 minutes! It does not matter whether you own a large house with multiple rooms.
As all Xiaomi products, this too can be controlled from the Mi app. It is compatible in both Android and iOS environments. It can also be connected to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for hands free scheduling.
- 5 types of modes are available
- Strong Suction Power at 2000 Pa
- Along with vacuuming, you can sweep the surfaces
- Smart laser mapping of rooms
- Ultra high battery capacity at 5200 mAh
- Hands free planning and scheduling
- Compatible with smart devices
- Smart Mi app control
- 1 year warranty
- Can run for straight 150 minutes
- The multi modes cleaning are ultra efficient for deeper and better cleaning for different types of floor surfaces
- Automatic dock facility
- The App can be used for setting schedules, no go lines, commands, zone cleaning, direction control, spot cleaning, and much more
- Long battery life at a single charge
- Lacks multi level mapping
- There are less scheduling choices
The Roborock S5 is a compact size and budget friendly robot vacuum that is offering you specifications which are available at higher range. This device is well suited for cleaning pet hairs, hard floors, and thick carpets. Although it is not recommended for dark carpet, the services provided by it are amazing.
Therefore, if you can ignore a few of the drawbacks, then you should absolutely buy S5.
7. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick-up performance. (Compared to...
- Intelligently maps and cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt 2. 0 technology with...
We have another iRobot product in the list. It is safe to say, this company is ruling the robot vacuum market. iRobot has produced different types of models for specific usages. It maintained A-class quality services as well clean output with each device. Every model is equipped with that year’s flagship feature.
The remarkable mapping smart navigation makes the device move swiftly along the room. The laser mapping helps to create the blueprint of the room, so that 960 vacuum does not strike against furniture. All Roomba products come with three stages cleaning services; hence it glides smoothly while polishing the surface. As mentioned above, the cleaning efficiency is at 99%. Almost all allergens and pesky dust gets sucked inside. The rugs and other rough surfaces are cleaned thoroughly due to its large wheels which makes it easy for the device to maneuver.
It has an automatic recharging feature added to it. It works in the similar way as the above two.You can schedule the device with iRobot Home App. It is also compatible with iOS and Android environments as well as with Google Assistant and Alexa. It has never been so easy to customize a robot vacuum. Just like other iRobot products, it is animal friendly.
- To enhance performance, power suction is 5X stronger than other models
- It is suitable for all surfaces due to its three stages deep cleaning system High efficient filters which sucks dirt as small as 10 microns
- iAdapt along with vSLAM navigation system come together to operate minute cleaning at each millisecond
- The dual surface blades adjust accordingly to stay in contact with the surface
- Marvelous suction performance
- Has the ability to clean multiple floors in a house
- Carefully picks up pet hairs
- Perform efficient mapping to conduct a better cleaning outcome
- Unable to navigate swiftly without proper commands from the app
- Sometimes it gets stuck underneath low furniture
Roomba has been Consistently good with every product; therefore this too is no exception. If you are searching for a high range of carpet cleaning, then this device is the top choice for you. It gives you outstanding performances as well as is lightweight and has large wheels for easy maneuvering.
8. iRobot Roomba E5 (5150)
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick up performance; (Compared to...
- Ideal for homes with pets; Premium 3 stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and...
We are not biased to the Roomba series! However, doing research on multiple websites, we can say Roomba is the best answer to all robot vacuum related chores. Irrespective of size and price, it will not fail to deliver the promised quality of work. Many manufacturers compile their devices with fancy technologies, yet miss out the critical specs. Whereas it is a thumb rule for the Roomba series to include powerful suction, large wheels, tangle free rubber rollers, and HEPA filters in assisting the homeowners. The E5 is one of the most affordable picks from the Roomba carrying the entire essential and advanced features.
Similarly to the other three series of Roomba, it includes more or less the same features. Few of the specs have lower components and few have been discarded to fit into your budget. The Roomba E5 has 5x Power suction corresponding to 900 Pa relatively better than otter models at the range. It maintains the same three powered stage cleaning, effectively for pet hairs and thick carpets, comes with a washable bin. The High Performance filter works at the same 99% magnitude. It also includes the same side duo brushes to assist in minute cleaning of the corners.
However, it lacks the visual mapping, which scans the room for obstacles and maps out the quickest path to effective usage of battery life. Instead it uses Systematic Navigation that works on arbitrarily patterns, and works bouncing on walls and furniture in the room. In order to prevent hitting, a full suite of sensors is installed. It also lacks the Resume battery feature, which should not be an issue for medium sized homes. Following the trend of Roomba series, this affordable device is compatible with voice controllers like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Delivers improved performance of 5x power suction
- Supports dual multiple surface brushes to keep in contact with the floor
- 99% of higher efficiency to collect allergens
- Battery life for 90 minutes at a single charge
- Integrated with three stages of deep cleaning Smart navigation system to avoid obstacles
- iRobot App is available in both App Store and Play Store. Supports hands free commands from Amazon
- Alexa and Google Assistant
- Connects to Wi-Fi
- Includes Dirt detect technology, auto height adjusting cleaning feature
- Works efficiently on medium, thick carpets, and hardwood floors
- 90 minutes battery life
- Tangle free brushes to avoid dust getting caught underneath the device
- Includes Advanced Dirt Detector at such low price
- Supports Smartphone Apps
- Supports Voice Controls
- Adjustable height of the main brush
- Higher performance filter for pets
- Relatively smaller bin than other Roomba models
- Lacks the support of auto recharge and resume cleaning feature
- Single battery boundary marker
If you have a less budget and a fan of the quality, then Roomba e5 is the perfect robot vacuum for you. Moreover, if you own a relatively medium sized condominium to house, then the battery issue should not bug you. At this price it is next to impossible to find alternative options for medium to thick carpet cleaning. It has a good share of customer satisfaction.
9. Eufy Boost IQ 11S RoboVac (Slim)
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85”) but with quiet operation and...
In 2019, it was the editor’s choice. The 11S is one of the most highly rated robot vacuums that one can come across at such price. From design to performance, it aces at every parameter. It can quietly glide around the room and clean it efficiently of a suction power of 1300 Pa. The 11S can go under anything! That is right, with its sleek design; the 11S has been engineered to a height of 2.85 inches, making it again the slimmest in the market. Along with the ultra thin design, the slim best robot vacuum for thick carpet made with anti-scratch materials. Therefore, while cleaning the underneath of the low cabinets, it can get away with scratches.
It has a battery life of 100 minutes at a single charge. It can go on abiding its duty while you can ignore its existence at all. If the charge falls below critical level, it will go to its charging dock and revert to cleaning where it left off. The smart drop-sensing laser is used to safeguard its falling from ledges or stairs in your house. While the infrared sensor scans for other linear obstacles in each room.
The 11S can boost its suction power whenever it changes a surface within 1.5 seconds. Whether it is hardwood or thick carpet, the tempered glass robot vacuum knows how to maneuver its work seamlessly.
- Sleek design of only 2.85 inches in height
- Auto increment of suction power within 1.5 seconds with Boost IQ Technology
- Integrated Auto docking charge with a battery life of 100 minutes
- Suction power at mighty 1300 Pa
- Lesser operation sound
- Designed with anti scratch materials and tempered glass in installed
- Engineered with Drop Sensors to prevent falling
- Has infrared sensor to map every room
- No noise operation
- Stronger suction Power
- Side brushes to clean the edges of the room
- Integrated with relatively bigger dustbins, hence more collection of dusts
- Sleek design
- Auto scheduling
- Lacks mopping feature, a huge loss in robot vacuum needs
- Not compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google assistant, lacks voice controlling feature Cannot be connected to Wi-Fi
- Does not have mapping feature, instead it moves around randomly in the house to clean
- Lacks no go lines, therefore losing the credibility on the performance scale, as it can harm wires
- Relatively lower Battery life
The RoboVac 11S has its own share of disadvantages, but the pros outweigh it. This biggest advantage is its size, which allows it to clean all the right places that others restricted it due to its larger size. Moreover the suction power and battery are relatively less too. If you own a medium to thick pile of carpet at a smaller size, then you shouldn’t spend more than this robot vacuum cost.
10. Shark ION RV 75
- THREE BRUSH TYPES. ONE POWERFUL CLEAN: Tri-Brush System combines side brushes, channel brushes, and...
- COMPLETELY INTEGRATED IN YOUR HOME: Shark ION Robot senses ledges and stairs, avoids damaging...
This is one of the most affordable, cheapest best robot vacuums for thick carpet you can buy. The secret to such low pricing is it shredded some of the advanced features. However, it gets the work done in both carpet and hardwood surfaces.
The RV 750 lacks the laser mapping sensors. This sensor typically assists in determining the quickest cleaning route without any hindrance. However, absence of such feature does not mean the device will roll to a linear direction. It randomly glides around the room and keeps on cleaning. It also misses the camera on the top, therefore makes it smaller in size, which is better for going underneath wardrobes.
The RV 750 is equipped with two spinning brushes attached to the either side of the device. These brushes get into the edge of the room to clean every corner of the house. It is also manufactured with a roller brush attached on the base. This blade makes sure no dirt gets tangled up with the device.
At such a low price, the filter is pretty standard. Although it misses the variable suction setting, it works more or less effectively without it. The RV 750 offers basic features that every robot vacuum should be Constituted. For example, the in app controls, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant features are available for scheduling and hands free commands. However, a few customer complaints there were some difficulty while setting up the app. Later they were satisfied with the outcome of the machine.
- The device is integrated with Auto Sense navigation which facilitates different surface cleaning, thorough carpet scan, avoids obstacle and shelves
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android worlds. The Shark Clean App is available in Play and App store. The app allows controls such as daily scheduling and start or shut options.
- Wi-Fi connectivity along with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- The battery life is relatively better than others in the same price line. It provides a full run time that the robot will take to clean the house.
- The multiple brush rolls on the surface helps to prevent the buildup of hair dust, debris and other forms of dirt
- The dual brushes clean every nook and corner of the house. It also takes care of all the hard-to-reach areas like underneath cabinets and so on
- Budget Friendly
- Best 90 minutes running time from lithium ion battery
- Suitable for all types of floor surfaces in the house
- It has a compact size of only 2.6 inches. Helps to clean tight spots
- Allows and App and Voice control even at such low price
- Lacks suction power boost, which is a major missing from the specification of a robot vacuum
- There are connectivity issues with the device to the app
If you are on a strict budget, and just need a robot vacuum to get the work done, then this is the classic choice for you. This machine has been equipped with all the key features that a robot vacuum needs. It might take longer hours than the usual ones, but will suffice your need.
Buying Guide to find the Best Robot Vacuum for Thick Carpets
It gives a homely tranquil essence when we walk over thick, soft carpet. The maintenance of ultra soft thick carpets can be cumbersome if you do not give proper guidance. All thick carpets require extra care to retain its softness, therefore it is mandatory to clean and beautify it periodically.
However, following a typical cleaning routine can cause more harm to both your carpet and vacuum. Therefore, it is recommended to select a robot vacuum to do this chore. It will also save physical hard work of an individual.
There are plenty of robot vacuums available in the market, but mostly for thin to medium piles. It is essential to check the following key features to make you own the right solution to nurture the thick carpet.
One of the main issues with thick carpet is that the dust and debris easily find its way to the rug’s base. Since, the rug is so thick, it becomes cumbersome to extract the dirt. Therefore, it is asked to go for higher suction power so that it can pull or suck the dirt out between the fibers where it settles down. Such high power causes more battery drainage and is a noisy procedure. Make sure to buy one with adjustable or strong power suction.
Not all thick carpet robot vacuum cleaners come with large wheels. However, the key to the best robot vacuum for thick carpet is large wheels. This feature helps the device to go off the rug easily. Whereas medium sized wheels encounter difficulties while cleaning over thick carpets. All premium devices come with bigger wheels; therefore it is generally found in costly or above averaged prices.
The microscopic dust particles can easily enter the thin air. Therefore, the purpose of the air filter is to prevent the allergens from going back to the air. Almost all average to premium quality robot vacuums carry HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters. It is appropriate to make your home dust and allergy free.
Tangle Free Dust Extension
We recommend strongly against roller bars with bristles and brushed rolls. These devices have the ability to ruin your thick carpet by extracting the fibers out of the rug’s base. This makes the carpet look ugly. Therefore, to safeguard from such disaster, brushless dust extractors are suggested. Those tangle free features will also keep the base of the device clean.
In a nutshell
The above mentioned are a must inclusion. The other optional features are navigation and battery life. These also act pivotal if your carpet covers a significant part of a room. Therefore, if you follow this guide, you may easily get the best robot vacuum for thick carpet.