How often do we spend our time untangling the cords of our earphones? It is an excruciating and annoying task overall. But, modern technology has offered us earbuds, and you can walk freely without cords hindering your way. There is a myriad of best true wireless earbuds for androids in the market. This article lists the top 5 earbuds with their excellent features for you to choose from.
Best Selling True Wireless Earbuds for Android
1. Jabra Elite Active 75t
The first earbuds to come up in the list is none other than the Jabra Elite 75t. When we talk about earbuds, we cannot start the conversation without featuring Jabra Elite 75t. They are small, comfortable, and sound fantastic. With the excellent earbuds, you will also be getting a Type-C USB charging cable, a charging case, and six silicone ear tips. The earbuds come in colors, black titanium, black, and gold beige. Hence, you will not be able to choose from your favorite color palette. The earbuds are water-resistant. Therefore you can listen to your music even when it is raining. They are also dust-resistant to wear them anywhere from a polluted road to a sunny desert.
Coming to the battery, it has an excellent capacity. It gives you a nonstop service for 7 hours without charging. These earbuds excel in audio as well. During a phone call, the receiver will be able to hear from you. It gives you the most precise phone calls you did ever have. Jabra Elite 75t has excellent portability and comfort. Put them in your ears, tune into your favorite music, and forget the world around you.
Many unique features put Jabra Elite 75t on the top of our list. Read below.
- Jabra Elite 75t comes as light and compact earbuds.
- The earbuds feature a bass-heavy sound signature. But it is equally enjoyable. The Sound can be adjusted with the Sound Sound + app in Androids and iPhones.
- The gadget is exceptionally secure and sounds isolating. It gives you comfort even when you wear it for hours.
- The earbuds are made up of plastic, but it looks and feels great.
- Jabra Elite 75t is dust and water-resistant and is IP55-rated.
- Another exciting feature of the earbuds is that each comes with a motion sensor, indicator light, and a physical button.
- The buttons of the earbuds are used to control voice-assistant, playback, volume, and hear-through mode.
- Hear through is enabled by a single press on the left earbud button. By double press, you can skip to the next song or track. And, by pressing thrice, you can skip to the previous music or track.
- Pause and play music and answer calls by pressing the right bud button single time. You can press twice and activate the voice assistant.
- When you press and hold the left and right earbuds buttons, you can increase or decrease the volume.
- The most exciting feature of this gadget is that it comes in a small charging case. You can put in your pocket or your bag as it occupies minimal space.
- Jabra Elite 75t can perform nonstop for 7 hours. Additionally, the charging case offers three extra charges. Therefore, it can be used for 27 hours.
- Bluetooth 5 is used for connectivity to the earbuds. You can connect two devices to the earbuds.
- 6mm dynamic drivers power the earbuds. It has a frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz.
- Lastly, the earbuds have four microphones, two on each, for calls and noise reduction.
- Jabra Elite 75t has excellent dust and water resistance.
- It can work nonstop for 7 hours and hence has a long battery life.
- It has a customizable sound.
- Sound+ app lets you customize EQ.
- Gives you great comfort.
- Provides excellent passive noise cancellation.
- Jabra Elite 75t does not come up with wireless charging.
- The bass can be overwhelming for some users.
If you are looking for earbuds that are comfortable and give you excellent service, then Jabra Elite 75t is the best true wireless earbuds. It is incredibly secure, water, and dust resistant. It has excellent sound features and battery life.
2. Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus
The next earbuds to come up in the list in Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ is an enhanced and improved version of Samsung Galaxy Buds. These earbuds were released with the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone series. These earbuds are also lightweight and comfy. It has extra and great features compared to its predecessor.
The earbuds come in a myriad of colors- blue, white, red, deep blue, and black. You can easily choose your favorite color and go along with it. What’s impressive about these earbuds is it has 10 hours battery backup, what a life-changing innovation is to have earbuds with such high battery longevity. It comes with a USB Type-C charger and a charging case.
The design of the earbuds is simple, and it comes with six silicone ear tips and wings. It has a firm yet comfortable fit. It has an adequate level of passive noise. The earbuds have Bluetooth 5 connectivity, supporting AAC, SBC, and Samsung’s decent Bluetooth Scalable codecs.
- The earbuds have a glossy look than the typical matte look. It makes it look a tad bit better than its predecessor.
- It pairs up easily with Samsung smartphones. But, it is equally significant in pairing with other Android devices too.
- The earbuds are IPX2 water-resistant.
- The charging case can be charged wirelessly by using a reverse charging on a smartphone. You can also use a Qi wireless charger.
- The controls on the earbuds are touch and are intuitive and great to use. You can use it to control the volumes on the earbuds itself, exclusively only in some earbuds.
- An exciting feature of these earbuds covers frequency range with a dynamic dual system and a tweeter and woofer on each side.
- Three microphones improve voice calls’ performance on each earbud—two on the outer side and inside. Moreover, the extra microphone is believed to enhance performance in ambient mode.
- The most fantastic feature of the earbuds is Samsung’s partnership with Spotify. Therefore, you will be able to hear your favorite track without even taking your phone out.
- The battery life of these earbuds is a significant boost. Each earbud has a capacity of 85mAh battery. And the charging case has a 270mAh battery.
- The SoundSound offered by Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus is the best in this price range.
- The sound quality during the call is splendid, with zero complaints of inferior voice transmission.
- The earbuds offer the best battery life on this list.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus gives you a bonus with a wireless charging feature.
- The Spotify integration feature is excellent.
- Provides rich and detailed SoundSound with a Scalable Bluetooth codec.
- Excellent earbuds for voice calls.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ is water-resistant and can be easily worn while you enjoy the rain.
- Alas! The earbuds do not support aptX.
- The ambient mode somewhat sounds artificial.
When you have a budget of less than Rs.15,000 for earbuds, there can be no other earbuds as best as this one. It has a top-notch performance when it is paired with a Samsung smartphone. If you love to listen to music while working, then this earbud with a battery life of 11 hours is a perfect match for you. No doubt, it is on our list of top true wireless earbuds.
3. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
When we are talking about the best earbuds for android smartphones, we just cannot miss Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 for its excellent sound quality. When it comes to sound, you cannot just argue. It has the best sound quality and bass-forward profile. The only thing which is a tad bit disappointing about the earbuds is battery life. It can work nonstop for up to 7 hours with charging up to 28 hours. It comes with a Type-C USB charging, but it lacks wireless charging.
The design and look of the earbuds are comforting. Compared to other earbuds, these earbuds are slightly larger and may not fit appropriately on some ears. The charging case of these earbuds is medium-sized and wrapped with fabric. Hence, the patient feels good and classy. Therefore, the earbuds effectively cancel noise and are an excellent choice for people working and traveling in noisy areas.
- Even though the earbuds are plastic, it feels and looks great.
- There are proximity sensors and indicator lights inside each earbud.
- The Sennheiser Smart Control app lets you control the earbuds and customize the functions and features.
- You can effectively pause functions and enable autoplay on earbuds easily.
- The logo on the earbuds are touch sensitive and are great for gesture controls.
- With easy gesture controls, you can control playback with the left side and control noise cancellation with the right earbud.
- The charging case features a magnetic lid. Hence, the earbuds fit in securely and magnetically.
- The charging case has a Type-C USB charging port at the back and indicator lights that change to indicate the charge levels.
- The earbuds have one of the best ANC support performances.
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 has IP55 water resistance. Therefore, wear it anywhere and anytime.
- The earbuds have 7mm dynamic drivers. And, a range of 5-21,000Hz of frequency response.
- It uses 5.1 Bluetooth connectivity. It also supports SBC, AAC, and Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth codecs. Hence, this means that the earbuds are the best fit for Android smartphones.
- The active noise cancellation feature is the best feature of these earbuds. It lets you focus on the track you are listening with the focused listening feature.
- The earbuds work amazingly with high-resolution music and audio tracks. Hence, it is impressive to listen to music with these earbuds.
- It gives you excellent and clean sound quality.
- It has an excellent soundstage and strong bass.
- The earbuds have significantly effective active noise cancellation.
- The Sennheiser Smart Control app is a splendid app with customizable features.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 has the best ANC performance.
- The earbuds fall on the expensive side compared to the features it provides.
- The battery life needs some improvement.
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is undoubtedly one of the best wireless earphones with excellent sound quality. The significant noise cancellation feature adds a top-notch value to the earbuds. There are no other earbuds that will provide you with a quality listening experience.
4. Sony WF-1000XM3
The crown for the best noise-canceling earbuds goes to none other than Sony WF-1000XM3. The earbuds are bit large and bulky. But, do not go by its look as the earbuds’ ANC performance is worth the praise. Having an excellent ANC performance at this price point is rare, and hence these earbuds are a champ. You can customize easily with the equalizer settings with the Headphones Connect app.
The battery life of these earbuds is decent. You can get to work with the earbuds for six hours nonstop. The charging case provides an additional 18 hours of battery life.
Unlike other earbuds, these earbuds are not water-resistant. Hence, you won’t be able to wear it when it is raining cats and dogs. Light rain is still acceptable.
These earbuds promise the same audio performance level compared to Apple AirPods and Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2. But, these earbuds are much affordable compared to the other two earbuds.
- Compared to other earbuds, these earbuds are a bit large and bulky. The charging case is also not a pocketable size.
- The earbuds are plastic and do not weigh much. But, they do look great and stylish.
- Each earbud includes one microphone, wear-detection sensors on the interior portion, and indicator lights. It also has touch-sensitive areas for controls.
- The charging case includes six pairs of ear tips—three foam pairs and another three of silicone.
- The touch sensors are easily customizable with the Headphones Connect app. The controls are great and work well.
- The gestures on the earbuds are easy to use and remember.
- Google Voice Assistant and Alexa lets you control and customize the features.
- If you tap on the left earbud, you will be able to control noise-canceling and hear-through features. A long press will activate the attention mode.
- A single tap on the right earbud will enable you to pause and play music. Double-tap will allow you to switch to the next track, and tapping thrice will let you switch to the previous track. A long press enabled the voice assistant on the paired device.
- Sony earbuds use the QN1e noise cancellation processor.
- It uses 6mm dynamic drivers. For the connectivity, it uses Bluetooth 5 and supports AAC and SBC Bluetooth codecs.
- The earbuds have excellent tuning features and play every music beautifully.
- The Sony app is handy and has lots of customizations.
- It has a spacious and detailed soundstage.
- It has good battery life.
- Top-notch active noise cancellation.
- It also has prime ANC performance.
- The major drawback is the lack of water resistance feature.
- The charging case is large and cannot fit into our pockets.
When it comes to compelling noise cancellation features, no other earbud is as good as this one. It has excellent sound quality and detailed soundstage. The voice call is also good. So, if you are looking for a gadget with great sound features and affordable, then Sony WF-1000XM3 is the best affordable wireless earbuds.
5. Jaybird Vista True Wireless Headphones
If you are looking for a great companion for your workout session, then Jaybird Vista is undoubtedly the best companion. When you are working out and sweating profusely, these earbuds can take the load of it. It is IPX7 water-resistant. So, be it sweat or rain, it will keep on working nonstop.
The passive noise cancellation of the earbuds is top-notch. It has an audible thump. Hence, it’s an excellent match for bass lovers. It has a unique and weird design. The battery life is a bit on the lower side compared to other earbuds. It has a battery life of 6 hours. The charging case offers just 10 hours of extra charge, which is again on the lower part. You can quickly charge with USB Type-C. It also lacks wireless charging. It gives you excellent sound quality.
- It comes in a unique design and is comfortable to wear.
- The earbuds come with a charging case. The case has a magnetic snap, and hence, you can quickly close it. The case is small and can be easily carried in pockets.
- It has quite a heavy bass. And, if you are a bass lover, then it is a perfect match for you.
- The EQ feature of Jaybird is easily accessible through the android app.
- The earbuds have a great soundstage and sound quality.
- The controls on each of the earbuds perform the same functions. A single tap will enable you to play or pause the music. At the same time, double-tap will let you move on to the next track. Tapping thrice will let you go back to the previous way. If you press long enough, you can turn it off.
- The battery life is of 6 hours with passive noise cancellation.
- It supports Bluetooth 5 connectivity and supports SBC audio codecs. It has 6mm dynamic drivers.
- The Jaybird Vista is IPX7 water-resistant. Hence, you will be able to enjoy the workout and water sport without damaging the earbuds.
- It is super portable and lightweight.
- It has a rigid seal, with heavy and fun bass.
- IPX7 water resistance is rare to be found on wireless buds.
- It is super easy to clean.
- It has a decent battery life, and the charging case is easy to carry.
- It supports only SBC audio codecs.
- Wireless charging is not available.
When it comes to heavy workout and light earbuds, none is better than Jaybird Vista. It has excellent water resistance capacity and is easy to clean. It also has custom neat sound options that only adds to the fun.
Buying Guide for Wireless Earbuds in 2020
When you are investing in earbuds, then you must only choose the best. You must select the best according to your preference, taste, and affordability. When you are confused about buying the best earbuds, you must refer to a buying guide. Read along to know more.
Good things do not come cheap. If you are looking for a great pair of earbuds, then you should enhance your budget. Great earbuds come at a reasonable price. When you pay a fair price, you want excellent functions and features. Cheap earbuds are a complete waste. Hence, you should always look for earbuds with a reasonable price range and have great features.
All earbuds support SBC audio codecs. But, the better ones also support AAC codecs. AAC codecs let you have significant and even better sound quality. When you are buying earbuds, you should always check the codecs that it supports. The android smartphones support codecs such as aptX and Hi-Res aptX Hd, which sounds glorious.
One of the most important and hidden qualities of earbuds is the ear-tip quality. Silicone tips that are too small or shallow won’t fit comfortably and correctly. Moreover, you will not be able to hear good Sound and have problems with noise cancellation. Therefore, you must look for earbuds that have good ear-tips. Foam tips also work well. The foam tips create a great sonic seal. Sony WF-1000XM3 has an extra pair of foam tips and offers top-notch sound quality.
No doubt, battery life is an important aspect you should look for while buying earbuds. Earbuds with excellent battery life are of great value. You don’t want the charge to go down while you are enjoying your favorite track. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus has a battery life 10 hours and provides extra 22 hours with the charging case. Therefore, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks throughout the day.
Some earbuds have excellent noise cancellation features that can even obstruct the SoundSound of aircraft. When you are traveling and want to enjoy your private time, a good noise-cancellation earbud is essential. Noise cancellation earbuds also have a “Hear-Thru” feature that lets you mute music to listen to others.
Some earbuds have excellent volume quality. Some earbuds give you the best SoundSound at 50% volume, while others provide it at 90 or 100 percent. Therefore, look for earbuds that give you the best results at 50%.
Wondering why the charging case is essential? While the charging case is a crucial factor to look for. You will want to have a charging case that can easily fit in your jeans pocket or purse. The charging case should be sturdy and small. You should be able to carry it everywhere. It not only helps in charging but also keeps the earbuds secure when not in use.
Good earbuds have buttons and controls on the earbuds itself. So, you can easily change the track, play, pause, or mute without touching your phone. When you are looking for great earbuds, controls are must check. This will benefit you in the long term.
When you are looking for the best true wireless earbuds for android, you must tick mark all the buying guide points. Earbuds are great for people who continuously work out or are busy working and talking. People who do not like wires and untangling them, earbuds are an excellent option for them. I hope this article helped you sort your choice.