If you spend long hours in front of your computer wriggling and adjusting yourself, then this article is for you. The truth is most people now suffer from back pain and limb or neck pain due to their working nature Now most of the people sit for long hours(nearly eight hours or more) in a day due to different work commitments. Yo sit for watching your favorite game, for completing your work assignment, for playing your games or listening to your beloved series or binge-watching. Sitting on a couch or a sofa is quite comfortable. But, if you sit in a chair, then this is not right for your health.
People who need to work with a computer or laptop often spend hours to complete their job. For gamers, it is also the same. They spent working or playing their games in front o the network without taking breaks.
Most of the time, people use regular chairs to work or play games which do not serve the purpose. In reality, extended seating is harmful. All these regular chairs are not enough easy and comfortable. Humans tend to lean forward and backward during their long duration of the sitting. Your pelvic region suffers from extreme pressure and spae crunch while you bend forward and back.
Additionally, anyone sits in an upright position which disrupts the balance of the natural curve of the human spine. The standard chairs are unable to provide support to your spine. Hence, you feel the pains- in your leg or neck or back.
Many people feel chronic pain which does not go away an causes a disturbance and other health hazards.
You need ergonomic chairs to sit. These chairs are designed by experts to offer you comfort during your long duration of work or gaming. An ergonomic chair has backrests, headrests, armrests and reclining options to support you. You can buy an ergonomic gaming chair from trusted online stores like amazon.
Now different companies have released their line of ergonomic gaming chairs in different budgets. You may be confused about choosing an option. So, it is a wise idea to gather some information about the best chairs in a specific budget. This article can give you valuable inputs. Read till the end to know about the best quality ergonomic chairs in your budget.
What to keep in mind before you buy an ergonomic chair?
Before you buy a chair, you need to decide on certain things. Here are some factors that you need to arrange before you choose ergonomic chairs-
- Budget- Budget is the main thing. Before you start shopping for the chair, decide on a budget. You need to stick to your limit and find the best available option within your budget
- Features- After you have decided your budget, you need to look for features. Like the degree of recliner chair, the level of adjustments, the swiveling features, etc.
- The quality- You can not compromise on the quality of the chair. So, examine and gather as many formations you can collect. Also check the quality of each particular like the materials, the leather, thee mesh quality, etc.
- The warranty- Always check the warranty before you buy a chair. Any best ergonomic gaming chair will come with a warranty. The longer the warranty period, the better you get quality and aftercare.
- The variety- You need to choose the range of the chairs for your use. For example, you need to choose between the mesh chairs, thee executive chairs or leather chairs as per your requirement.
- Targeted users- You also need to think about the targeted users of the chairs before buying a chair. For example, if you are tall people, you need to purchase a chair which is designed for tall people. If you have a shorter height, search for a chair that is specially designed for short people. You also need to check for the weight limit. Some chairs are used.
10 Best Ergonomic Computer Chair in 2020
Here is the list of high in ergonomic chairs for gaming chairs for computers.
- Effortless Assembly - "Slide-in" design creates a quick one-person installation process
- Steel Frame and Ultra Premium HR(High Density) Resilience Foam
1. Vertagear VG-SL5000
This chair may not be in a very low range, but it offers the best features in its field. If you suffer from computer neck and back pain which is persistent, then you can choose the SL5000 is best for you. This chair is built with premium quality material, and never disappoints you. Anyone can sit for long hours on this chair without any problem. The SL5000 offers proper support in your back and lumbar portion with its unique design. For those who suffer from a computer neck, it is a must buy.
- The chair has dual cushions. You can adjust these cushions as per your requirement. These adjustable cushions offer support for your cervical spine and your lumbar region. Hence, you can sit in this chair without any problem.
- The armrest is adjustable and is made with 4D Technology. That means the users can customize the length and width of these two parts according to their choice. These are uniquely designed to offer your wrists and arms enough to support and comfort while you play or work on your computer.
- The backrest is adjustable separately. It is independent, unlike other chairs. Hence, if you feel that your neck and back becomes strained during your work, you can easily adjust it as per your comfort.
- The seat also has thick foam padding which helps you to sit comfortably for long hours. It is a racing type seat.
- The chair is made with premium quality PVC, which is water-resistant and durable.
- If your eyes have gotten bored by the regular red and black gaming chars, then choose different colors like purple, green, blue or grey to take a break.
- This chair can be reclined to 130 degrees.
- If you are a little heavier, then it is an excellent buy because this chair can carry to 330 pounds.
- It is effortless to assemble.
- This chair is aa great guy is someone who suffers from back pain and neck pain.
- It has a stylish look with different color schemes.
- It comes in different sizes.
- The seat may seem a little stiff to some people.
- ALL PURPOSE GAMING CHAIR: Leather lounging game chair can be used for playing video games, watching...
- COMPLETE MEDIA EXPERIENCE: Chair incorporates four forward facing speakers, audio force modulation...
2. X-Rocker Pro Series H3
It is a delight for budget watchers. This is among the best chairs you can think of $200. This rocker chair offers you a cozy and comfortable sitting experience that remains unbeatable. You can lean efforts nd back and ick back while playing. Besides that it, so veery much enriched with features. It has an inbuilt sound system and other features which will compel you to buy the H3 chair from XRocker Pro. In short, it is a steal deal.
- It is a baseless rocking chair and moves with your movement. So, no discomfort during your prolonged gaming session.
- This chair has an in-build 4.1 Sound System with four speakers and a subwoofer. The speakers and subwoofer are of excellent quality. Hence, your gaming session becomes more exciting and exciting with the added sounds. It will not award you a premium virtual reality experience but offers a decent ambiance to play the game. The chair vibrates whenever a pop-up comes in your gaming session. This chair is the best gaming chair at $200. The gamers rave it because of its sound system and rocking style.
- The chair looks exceptionally stylish and offers you comfort. It also takes away the pressure from your back and pelvic region and saves you from pain.
- The chair is made with premium quality vinyl and detailer stitching. That means it is quite long-lasting.
- The X-Rocker Pro H33 is also very lightweight- weighing only 17.34 pounds in total.
- It can carry up to 275 pounds off weight, which is quite decent.
- Sound system with four speakers and one subwoofer
- Baseless rocker chair
- Very comfortable for lounging and sitting
- Looks stylish and compact
- Only available in black color
- May feel a bit warm after sitting for long hours
- Secretlab PRIME 2.0 PU Leather - Sit easier with the new Secretlab PRIME 2.0 PU leather, no matter...
- Maxed-out Ergonomics - The upgraded OMEGA contains an even thicker layer of cold-cure foam to...
3. Secretlab Omega 2020
If you want a durable chair that will last for a long time, then the chair from the Omega company is a good option. This company has been renovating its products and making each chair better with trends and the latest technologies. This chair is for those who love to sit comfortably during their long gaming sessions or work session. Users have said that this chair is so comfortable that you can even go for a power nap on it. It is also one of the best ergonomic gaming chairs under 500.
- The Omega 2020 has premium cold-curated foam for the comfort that you desire. It may seem a bit stiff at the first use but becomes super soft after a few days using. It is also comfortable during working as the seat style is of racing seat.
- The chair is reclinable and can recline up to 165 degrees without any problem.
- This chair is very stylish and is available in designs like royal Ash, Stealth, Classic and Amber.
- It has a weight capacity of 240 pounds.
- Has a versatile tilt feature
- Is super adjustable
- Has foam pillows made of velous memory foam
- Colour schemes and styles are great
- It may seem a little difficult to assemble
- Soft pleather for easy cleanup and comfort
- Reinforced durable metal frame for long lasting use
4. Arozzi Verona Junior Gaming Chair with High Backrest
Gaming is for everyone. Hence, it does not matter about your size or age. Kids and people who are a little shorter often face difficulties to find comfortable gaming PC chairs for their height. This Arozi Verona Junior is specially designed for people under 5 feet height. It also allows you to sit comfortably and molds with your body shape.
- The chair offers support to the back portion so that you never get to suffer from back pain and neck pain. It is anatomically correct and offers you a proper posture.
- Verina has a pillow that offers extra support to the lower back of the user and saves that person from muscle fatigue and stiffness.
- The seat is specially designed so that your pelvic area gets support and you can sit for long hours without any problem.
- This chair can recline up to 165 degrees.
- It has a weighing capacity of 130 pounds
- The chair is available in colors like red, blue, white, black
- It is specially made for people who are shorter than 5’2″ and are lighter in weight.
- The chair is effortless to assemble
- It has back and neck pillows for extra support
- Attractive color scheme
- Not for heavier and taller people.
- New Gesture Chair with Headrest Plus Lumbar Support - A new sitting experience designed with a back...
- Arms move like a human arm which allows users to be supported in any position
5. Steelcase Gesture Lumbar Support PC Chair
If you are searching for a chair that is affordable but has many features then do for Steelcase Gesture without any hesitation. This is a modern chair with a minimalistic design. But the makers have given enough importance to the comfortability. It is considered among the best gaming chairs. Experts have applauded this gesture chair for its high percentage for comfort. It can easily be used for long gaming sessions also. It is very comfortable and allows you to sit is suitable positions for a long time. You get a lifetime warranty with this chair. So it’s a win-win deal for anyone.
- The chair has a very comfortable seat which takes off the pressure from your back and pelvic region. That means you can change your posture or lean backward or forward without any problem.
- It is made with breathable fabric which provides proper air circulation.
- This chair is very lightweight(only 78 lbs) but can carry heavy persons easily. It has a weighing capacity of 400 lbs.
- This chair can recline to 116 degrees.
- It looks very stylish with its stylish color systems.
- The chair is very comfortable.
- It looks stylish and modern
- It is available in different colors.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- It is expensive.
- INNOVATIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN - More than 20 physicians and PhDs in the fields of biomechanics,...
- PIXELATED SUPPORT - You feel Embody’s Pixelated Support the moment you sit down—a sense that you...
6. Herman Miller Embody
Herman Miller is an established company that has been designing and manufacturing PC chairs and gaming chairs for a long time. This company has given us some extraordinary chairs which have become people’s favorite. This Embody chair is excellent for those who want superior comfort with a stylish chair. If you are open to spending more money on assured satisfaction, Embody is a better option.
- The chair is made with a flexible matrix design. It is designed by mimicking the natural curvature of the human spine. It helps you to sit comfortably without any problem.
- This chair is known for adjusting the posture and offer you a correct position.
- It is made with premium fabric which is also intelligent. So, the seat never heats up even after seating for hours.
- It offers you excellent support for your lumbar region and lower back area. So, if you have chronic back pain, especially lower back pain, then you need to buy this chair.
- It offers enough air circulation to keep you fresh and sweat-free.
- Embody also offers enough space for blood circulation and oxygen flow.
- Very comfortable
- It stimulates the blood flow and oxygen flow
- The chair offers great back support
- It is costly.
- High-back executive chair for big and tall users; commercial-grade components; supports up to 350...
- Upholstered in bonded brown leather; adjustable lumbar mechanism for lower-back support; curved arm...
7. Amazon Basics Big and Tall Executive Chair
Many people think about investing in a gaming or PC chair, which is long-lasting. This chair is right for these people. E-commerce giant Amazon has started their line of furniture, and they have offered some excellent chairs or their customers. AmazonBasics can be your holy grail because this range has various sizes. This large size chair is specially made for those who are tall. Even people who re taller than six feet can sit comfortably on this chair. It is an executive chair with leather upholstery. If you are a sophisticated gamer who loves classic styles, buy this for sure.
- This chair is specially designed for the taller people spp that their body gets a comfortable posture while they are working or gaming. It has larger seats, wider armrests and robust body.
- The seat is ergonomically designed and wide to accommodate heavier or taller people. It has thick padding which offers you cushions to rest your back and lower portions.
- This chair is totally adjustable. If you have a higher desk, then you can adjust the tee chair height with help from the control handle under your seat quickly.
- The armrests are curved and have thick padding to offer your hands and elbows that much-needed comfort.
- The backrest is designed by keeping the anatomy of taller humans in mind. That means it is higher than regular chairs. It has the proper contour and curvature. Hence, you do not fidget and struggle for space in this chair, you can comfortably sit, and your back will get adequate support. This will save you from the back pains and neck pains. It also comes with a Tilt mechanism, which means you can adjust the chair and loc it is your desired position if you want to lean back or forth.
- It can arr more than 350 pounds without any problem.
- This chair is movable, and you move around in your desk with this chair. Made with bonded leather, and hence, it offers you comfort.
- Specially designed for taller people and more massive people.
- It can carry up to 350 pounds off weights.
- Very much affordable. It is the best ergonomic gaming chair under 200.
- Easy to assemble.
- Looks stylish
- The armrests are not adjustable.
- The leather may feel a little hot during the summer and can make you sweat.
- ✔️ GAMING & OFFICE CHAIR PERFECTION: Developed in cooperation with eSport professionals, the...
- ✔️ FIRST CLASS DESIGN: The HERO from noblechairs represents a lifestyle. For that reason...
8. Noblechairs Heero
Often gamers ignore their health for their gaming. This becomes more evident for professional players and game developers because they play the game as their occupation. Playing games mean your back and neck suffer more. If you suffer from chronic back pain, especially lower back pain and neck pain or computer neck then try Nobleechairs Hero. It will give you comfort and will ease your back pain for sure. Users have applauded this chair for its excellent back and lumbar support.
- This chair gives importance to your health. It is ergonomically designed and helps to ease your back pain. The hero is a chair that offers ultimate back support so that you can sit comfortably without worrying about your back pain. It also provides a decent neck rest attached to the backrest. This chair is a little firm but has enough padding.
- It id a reclinable chair that reclines from 90 degrees to 135 degrees.
- It is very sturdy and can carry heavy weights (up to 330 pounds) without any glitch. It is a very lightweight chair and weighs only 61.7 pounds.
- This chair is easy to assemble. It comes in separate parts, and the users need to attach the backrest with the seat.
- It is also a swiveling chair. So you can move around your desk quickly.
- If you want to buy a chair that looks professional but can be used in gaming space or for gaming, it is the best chair for you.
- The chair is available in colors like Blue, Black, Red and black, Platinum and Gold.
- An excellent chair for your lumbar support.
- Great if you have a larger body frame or on the heavier side.
- Has a firm seat and backrest.
- Different color options.
- Easy to assemble.
- Some people may not find it softer enough.
- Is on the expensive side.
9. gaming Master OM5
This chair is another minimalistic design on this list. It does not look that much stylish but has a professional vibe in it. Thi chair is an intelligent chair that supports a varied weight range and offers useful features. OM5 is a multipurpose chair that also doubles as a gaming chair besides being a high gaming PC chair. It merely mimics your bod movement and offers that much-needed comfort to save you from lower back pain. Besides that, it swiftly transforms from the upright style to the recliner and relaxed mode.
- This chair is for those who want maximum support in their back and hp portion. It is designed according to human anatomy and moves with your natural movement.
- The seat and backrest shift itself according to your movement. When you lean back, the seat comes forward, and the backrest automatically goes backward in response. Hence, you can sit with comfort.
- The chair can carry up to 30 pounds which is a great feature. That means larger people and people of the small figure can use this chair with equal efficiency.
- Te chair has automatic adjustments
- Colors can be customized as per the users’ choice.
- The chair is long-lasting
- The manual adjustment options are limited.
- Is on the expensive side
- Breathable ProGrid Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
10. gaming Star High Back ProGrid PC Chair
The last in his list is another budget buy for gamers. If you do not want to splurge a lot of money, you can go to this chair. It is among the best ergonomic gaming chairs under 200. This chair also doubles as a high gaming chair. It may not look that much stylish but offers aa power-packed performance. gaming Star pro grid excellent client base and the customers are also satisfied with its performance. It is a customizable ad robust chair that does not burn a hole in your pocket.
- It comes with numerous levers so that you can adjust the tilt angle of the chair as per your requirement.
- The chair has an intelligent shifting mechanism. That means, the seat pan and the backrests can move on its own. If you lean forward, then the seat goes back, and the backrest automatically comes forward to give you support.
- It comes with a pair of adjustable armrests that can be raised or lowered and positioned backward forth to fulfill your demand.
- This es chair allows enough air circulation to keep you comfortable while you work
- It is also lightweight and only weighs 41 pounds.
- Numerous adjustments available
- Comfortable for long hours of sitting
- You may need to understand and get adjusted with the levers for better use
- Only available in black color.
Now the list is complete and you have many options. The chairs in this list are from a wide price range- from extremely affordable chairs(under $200) to expensive(from $500 to $1000). The list also covers gaming chairs and gaming chairs and chairs which can be used for both gaming and proper use.
All the chairs described in this list are ergonomic. The word”ergonomic” has been used multiple times in this article previously. But what does the word mean? What is an ergonomic chair?
The answer is- A chair can be called ergonomic if it has movable parts and offers comfort to the users and can be used for sitting for long hours without any problem. These chairs also help to correct your posture and also supports your lumbar and bac area so that you do not feel pain or discomfort while sitting.
What should you look in an ergonomic chair before you consider buying it:
- Support- Ergonomic chairs are designed primarily to offer support for the neck, back and lumbar area of your body. Any ergonomic chair will have a backrest and a seat and armrests, which can be adjusted in various angles and multiple styles to offer comfort.
- Movable parts- Any ergonomic chair needs are adjustable. That means the seat, the backrest, the lumbar rest, the neck rest needs to be adaptable to ensure maximum comfort. The chair also needs to be adjustable in case of height: the more flexible features, the better the chair. Ergonomic chairs also reline to offer you a relaxed sitting experience. Most of the ergonomic chairs also have wheels which help users to move around on their chair.
- Comfort- The essential feature of any ergonomic chair is its comfort. It needs to offer you support while you sit and move.
Our ergonomic chairs must for gaming?
The truth is, ergonomic chairs are a must if you are a gamer or related to the gaming industry. Any player, professional or amateur, spends a lot of time playing games and sitting. If they sit on a regular chair, then they might feel pain in their neck or back region after sitting for a long time. Besides that, the ordinary chairs also do not allow you to move, which is crucial for gaming. If a gaming chair is ergonomic, then it will enable the user to sit comfortably for a long tie and offers support to their back and pelvic region. The chairs also allow them to move freely and play games without any discomfort. Hence, if you want to remain in excellent health while playing the game, invest in an ergonomic chair.
Why is back and neck pain more common in gamers?
The answer is easy- their poor posture. Modern gamers play games on the computer for long hours, maybe four to six hours continuously. During this long gaming session, most of the players do not notice how their posture remains poor. The human spine has a natural “S” curve which is made o several smaller bones called vertebrae and cartilage tissues in between the. You can turn and change your posture due to this movable spine.
But during gaming, most people sit in an upright position or do not lean enough to ply. Hence, your back remains rounded or straight for a long time. As for the result, the spine and the vertebrae disks lose their natural shape and often push the nerves to accommodate space. So, you get the pain.
For neck pain, the reason is more or less the same. A gamer often beds his or her neck and causes then spine to get deformed and gets hurt.
The prolonged sitting also strains the muscles of the pelvic region and the back area. It also strains the neck muscles. The result is, of course, sharp pain.
How to fight and prevent this pain?
If you love gaming and play games for a profession, then you cannot evade the long gaming sessions. But you can prevent your pain from stopping you. The truth is, prevention is the best cure. If you do not take necessary precautions, you may encounter severe issues like nerve problems and even disability.
So, stop the pain as soon as possible. Here are some conventional methods to fight the recurring pain-
- Take breaks
- You need to press the pause button of your gaming session if you want to play for a more extended period. The latest games are pausable, and you can resume the game from the exact point you left out. You may not find this idea interesting because it asks you to stop playing, but it is a great help. Because nothing is more painful than the stubborn pain, you experience. Hence, fight your temptation and take breaks after one or two hours. A break of five to fifteen minutes will be enough- it depends on you.
- Move away from the gaming area and walk or stretch yourself so that your body gets its posture back. You can also do light exercises and brisk walking within a 15 minutes break. It will help your body to adjust.
- Breaks are also essential if you want to perform well at a constant pace. Gaming means strategy and continuous assumption. Hence, your brain also works continuously. So, give your mind the time to relax. Continuous gaming sessions often results in poor performance in the end.
- Invest in a gaming chair or ergonomic chair
- You may think that a gaming chair or ergonomic chair is a luxury, but the truth is these chairs are a necessity. You are paying with poor posture while your back, hip and pelvic area with your neck bears the strain. An ergonomic gaming chair has a proper backrest, neck rest and a seat which allows you to sit correctly without dis-balancing the curvature of your spine and pelvic area. Besides that, these chairs also offer you to keep your hands and elbows in a comfortable position for gaming.
- You will find numerous gaming chairs in the market, which are affordable. You can do your research before buying. If you do not have the budget, then you can purchase ergonomic gaming chairs for PC which will serve your purpose.
- Any gamer needs to exercise. The exercises help them to relax and in retaining their natural posture. Exercising also fights off the pain. It will be better if you consult a therapist or a gym instructor before starting your exercise regimen,