There are multiple tiers of certifications available through Cisco.
The Cisco Certification programme is open to everyone, regardless of where they are in their professional development. You can discover CCNP DC info here.
The Cisco Certifications can often be broken down into five distinct tiers.
- Entry – Intended for individuals who are interested in beginning their professional lives in the field of networking.
- Associate – This level is the foundation level for networking professionals and is achieved by an experienced networking professional who has already achieved the level of Associate.
- Professional: In order to pass the Professional certifications, candidates need to demonstrate an advanced degree of knowledge and proficiency in networking skills.
- Expert – This certification is a step up from Professional credentials, and it is often regarded as being among the most distinguished certifications available in the business.
- Architect is the highest degree of accreditation that can be earned in the Cisco Certification programme.
Benefits of having a Cisco Certified Network Cross
Adding to one’s skill set or changing one’s skill set is always a smart idea for any workforce. Let’s make an effort to put a number on the value that qualified employees can bring to an organization once they have that certification.
Knowledge and assurance
In order to earn a CCNP certification, it is necessary for candidates to demonstrate mastery of a diverse set of networking and Cisco-specific principles. If your workers are successful in passing the CCNP exams, you may rest certain that they are prepared to do their jobs.
Your employees will have all of the necessary experience to complete the task without any problems if they pass the CCNP tests.
Authenticity as well as Trustworthiness
Because Cisco is the organisation that officially endorses the certifications and examinations, you can rest confident that your workforce is current with all of the technological developments that take place inside the Cisco inventory.
Growth of Employees
Every worker values it when their employer provides opportunity for professional development on a regular basis. CCNP certifications are an excellent way for your staff to not only display and improve their skill sets but also break out of their routine duties and take on greater responsibilities within the firm. Different Categories of Certifications Available for Cisco Certified Network Professionals are described in my Blog.
The following list comprises the professional certifications:
This certification assists in demonstrating the candidate’s experience in enterprise networking solutions. In order to obtain this certification, one must first pass two separate examinations. Your understanding of corporate architecture, covering (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualisation, infrastructure, networking assurance, security, and automation, will be tested during the core exam. You will be able to specialize in any one of several industry-specific subjects, such as core network, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation, with the help of the concentration tests.
Implementing & Operating Cisco Network Infrastructure Core Technologies (350–401), Cisco Certification
Exams requiring concentration (choose one)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advance Networking and Services Exam (300-410); (ENARSI)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions Exam Number 300-415 (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 Designing Cisco Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Communication is the exam you need to take (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 Implementing Cisco Wireless Networks is the exam you need to take (ENWLSI)
- The 300-435 Exam Covering the Implementation of Automation for Cisco Enterprise Applications (ENAUI)