Mumbai is the city where dreams are made and fulfilled and ranging from the very basic jampacked railway platform to the multimillionaires and the dazzling Bollywood people will be able to have the perfect experience in this particular city. If you are planning a trip to the city of Mumbai then definitely you need to make sure that everybody will be able to enjoy the dynamic effervescence of the city without any problem. To help you with that following are some of the very basic places which you need to visit after you plan your stay in St Regis Mumbai today itself:
- Gateway of India: This is one of the best possible places to be visited in the city of Mumbai which was built in 1924 in honour of King George five along with the queen Mary to Mumbai. Visiting this place early in the morning or lead in the evening is definitely advisable for people so that everybody will be able to enjoy the cool breeze of the sea along with their family members. Taking the ferry ride over here is also considered to be a great idea to have the perfect experience of the best possible view of the monument right from the sea so that you can also enjoy the view of multiple attractions nearby.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: This place comes with approximately more than 104 km² of land and is one of the most important and visited national parks in the whole of Asia. Due to all sorts of activities, this particular area is considered to be the perfect family entertainer which will be helpful in making sure that everyone will be able to enjoy a lot Along with boating in the artificial lake in the park. Taking the forest Road or the stairs towards the memorial built in the memory of Mahatma Gandhi is definitely advisable for people so that everyone will be able to enjoy the perfect experience. This particular area is definitely helpful in providing people with a memorable experience without any problem.
- Red carpet wax Museum: This place will be definitely helpful in making sure that people will be able to capture a selfie with their favourite stars in the form of Michael Jackson or Harry Potter as well without any problem. You can definitely come to the city of dreams and fulfil this particular dream at the rate carpet wax Museum so that you will be able to enjoy access to the exhibits of life-like wax figures of prominent icons from different fields including sports, world cinema, politics, Science and other areas. Taking a selfie with the favourite icon in this particular case is a good idea so that you can show off on your Instagram handle without any doubt.
- Haji Ali Dargah: This particular place is one of the most important religious places in the city of Mumbai which has been built in the middle of the Arabian Sea. This grand place comes with white marble and exemplifies the Indo-Islamic style of architecture without any problem. Undertaking the walk-through of this particular area will be definitely helpful in connecting the Dargah to the Lala Lajpat Rai Marg which is the main attraction of this particular place. People will be definitely able to enjoy the feeling of spirituality over here along with a panoramic view of the blue waters without any problem.
- Elephanta caves: This place has been very well converted and considered a UNESCO World Heritage site in Mumbai and people can definitely get wonderstruck by visiting over here the form massive rock-cut caves which are dating back several centuries. This place comes with five caves dedicated to Lord Shiva and two caves depicting Buddhist architecture. Reaching out to this particular place is based upon taking one hour of ferry ride from the Gateway of India which is definitely one of the best things to be done in Mumbai. On the overall business people will be definitely able to enjoy the scenic beauty of the city without any problem and if you are interested to plan one day trip to the Elephanta caves then this could be one of the best decisions in the entire city.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus is another very important UNESCO world Heritage site situated right in the heart of Mumbai and was built in the year 1888 during the British period. This place comes with the fact is an amplification of the architecture and ultimately helps in providing people with a significant factor of support in terms of taking the best photographs with family and kids. Once individuals are done with sightseeing then definitely, they will be able to enjoy access to the lip-smacking food options due to the budget restaurants present over here without any problem
- ISKCON Temple: ISKCON Temple is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Mumbai so that everyone will be able to enjoy the great pomp and show. This place has been very well crafted with marble and the temple comes with seven-story guesthouses along with an auditorium and restaurant to help the people in terms of attending the spiritual programmes very easily. The ISKCON temple is also a very important educational hub due to the library present here which will be housing the impressive collection of spiritual books without any problem.
- Shree Mahalakshmi Temple: This place was built in 1831 and is very much successful in attracting numerous people daily, especially in the cases of Diwali in Vadodara. Sri Mahalaxmi is very well believed to come alive on Diwali and Navratra and grand the wishes of all the worshippers. The vernacular domestic architecture of this particular place makes it very much unique and ultimately you should very well include it in your list of visiting the city of Mumbai. Mahalakshmi Temple is one of the integral components of Maharashtra tourism.
In addition to the above-mentioned points, planning the perfect visit to the perfect city is a good idea but ultimately planning the stay into the st Regis Mumbai is a good idea for the people.