Best Android Emulators to Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10

Emulators to Play PUBG

After the massive success of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PC version, the PUBG Corporation designed the same game for mobile users, and the best part is that the mobile version is free to play. The game has 100 million downloads and almost 26 million reviews with 4.4 ratings on the Google Play Store, which is another massive success for PUBG Corporation. in this blog, you will know Best Android Emulators to Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10.

Basically, PUBG is a Battle Royale mode game which means everyone against everyone. The player has to survive till the last man standing. The game starts with players jumping off from the plane on a remote island. After landing, players search for weapons and equipment then go on players’ hunt. You can play PUBG mobile in both first-person perspective and third-person perspective. Best Android Emulators to Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10-

The classic game has three modes:

  1. Solo
  2. Duo 
  3. Squad

Most of the best PC games are not free to play and mostly the gamers who want to play PC games, like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, couldn’t afford a good specs computer. So, this particular type of gamers’ traffic takes route towards mobile games. But, some gamers don’t even have good specs phone too, so they can’t even play games like PUBG Mobile. Let me tell this to those gamers that they don’t need to worry about it anymore because LDPlayer got you covered. Now you can play PUBG Mobile on the LDPlayer Android emulator by using your medium specs computer without spending even a cent anymore. You only need a PC with 4GB Ram for playing this game. I have seen a lot of gamers discussing the topic, “which PUBG MOBILE emulator is the best?” and you won’t believe, but it’s true, that most of them end up choosing LDPlayer.


8 Reasons “Why gamers suggest LDPlayer as PUBG Mobile emulator”? 

  1. You don’t need a very high-speed internet connection. If your ping is good, then you are good to go. 
  2. There will be no game lags and frame drops in the game if you are using LDPlayer emulator. It gives users really smooth gaming experience, and in every update, they keep optimizing their emulator to give their users a better experience. It makes gamers not to worry about any bugs and glitches while doing hot-drop in games like PUBG Mobile.
  3. If any bug or glitch appears, then LDPlayer’s team takes action immediately and keeps solving those bugs and glitches in the next upcoming updates.
  4. There are some other features like you record videos of your gameplay and also can take screenshots of your screen.
  5. LDPlayer also introduced a multitasking feature, which is really good. Now you can log-in to two accounts, and you don’t have to install a second emulator on your PC.
  6. It has a user-friendly interface, and it is really easy to install games by just only going to Google Play Store, and you can install any game you want.
  7. This emulator also provides the feature to customize your keys. This feature can help in many different ways. You can play other games too. You just have to download the game from Google Play Store, and after installation, you can set your key binds according to that game.
  8. Unlike playing games on mobile, you don’t really have to worry about the battery problem while you are using an emulator.
See also  Slot Machines for Portable Devices

Many people can’t really play well on phones because of the small phone displays. Emulator players can do better and fast movements as compared to mobile gamers because it’s easy to play the game on keyboard and mouse as compared to use two thumbs.



There are four classic maps:

  1. Erangel
  2. Vikendi
  3. Miramar
  4. Sanhok

Erangel is the auto-downloaded PUBG map. This is the most played PUBG map among all other maps. The size of a map is 8X8 km, but almost 50% of the map is covered with water, and the other 50% is the land area to fight enemies.

Miramar is the biggest map among all other maps. It has a desert theme. The size of a map is 8X8 km same as Erangel. 80% of this map is landmass, and the other 20% is water. This map is really good for snipping.

 PUBG Mobile

Sanhok is also one of the most played maps on PUBG Mobile. Gamers like to play this map because of the loot given on this island/map. Loot means all the weapons and equipment need to survive on an island. This map is designed on a forest theme. It is the smallest map in PUBG. The actual size of a map

It is 4X4 km, with almost 50% of playable land and 50% of water.

Emulators to Play PUBG

Vikendi is the latest map added by PUBG Mobile. This map has a winter theme, and it is the second smallest map on PUBG with a size of 6X6 km. The playable area is almost 40%, and the other 60% is water.

Emulators to Play PUBG


Aside from classic mode, there are two other modes:

  1. Arcade
  2. Arena and Paylab

In the arcade mode, there are further four modes:

  • Hardcore Mode
  • Quick Match
  • Sniper Training
  • War  

Each mode has its own variations. Hardcore mode is the same as the PUBG PC version, where there will be no auto pickup of weapons and equipment. There will be no footsteps and no fire sign to detect the enemies from the mini-map. You have to detect by listening and observing everything. Quick Match is an 8-minute match with random loot. Sniper training is a 15-minute match with the loot of Bolt Action Sniper Rifles and Marksman Rifles. In War, the player can respawn as many times as he dies. In this mode, you have to kill enemies and the player needs to reach on a specified point in order to get the victory. Some of these modes came for a limited time only.

See also  Top 3 Most Potent Laning Duo Heroes in Dota 2 for Swift MMR

The Arena and PlayLab are further divided into many modes. Modes of the arena modes are given below:

  • Domination
  • Team Deathmatch
  • Assault
  • Arena training

Domination is a squad vs. squad match where each squad has to capture two bases out of three to win the match. Arena training is a 4 vs. 4 match where players can take any weapon they want from the place where they will respawn after every death. Arena training has endless respawns. The squad has to get 40 points to win the match. Each kill has one point. Team Deathmatch has the same principle as arena training for winning the match to get 40 points. But in this mode, you can’t really pick a weapon of your choice in the game. In this mode, first, you have to set the loadout, and then you play this mode. Assault also works on the same principle of arena training with a different map.

Paylab modes are given below:

  • RageGear-TDM
  • Payload

In RageGear-TDM, vehicles mounted with heavy weapons are provided to fight another team in an arena. In this mode, you can choose between three cars (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy). Each of these cars has its own automatic weapon systems. This mode also has infinite respawns, and the objective is to gain 20 points. You will get one point by destroying one vehicle. The payload is a battle royale mode with heavy weapons and super airdrops. Here PUBG mobile also introduces the helicopters, which can be used to fly around the map. This mode is played only on Erangel map. In this mode, you can also revive your dead teammate through a communication tower.

PUBG Mobile is one of the most-played games in 2020. This game just set the standard of mobile gaming on the next level. Now, PUBG Mobile is also being played on a competitive level. LDPlayer is free android emulator that provides you an opportunity to enjoy the best gaming experience on your PC, even with low specifications. So, I recommend to give it a try and experience it on your own.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here