On the off chance that you are a Pokemon fan, you would realize that each Pokemon falls under a particular type. The Pokemon type figures out where the Pokemon lives, the attacks, it can do and all the more significantly, its quality and shortcoming against other Pokemon Types. So this pokemon type chart is very important.
Pokemon type viability is a significant factor to consider while playing the Pokemon game. Pokemon Strength and shortcoming graph are an arranged portrayal of the quality and shortcoming of one Pokemon type to another Pokemon type. Quality and shortcoming is something you ought to control before playing any type of Pokemon Games. Pokemon Battling isn’t picking an irregular Pokemon and doing combating against one another. There are part more interesting points before picking a Pokemon for the fight to come.
Why you should think about Pokemon Types?
Altogether there are 18 Pokemon types. Each type will be solid or frail or impartial against different types. These Pokemon Sword and Shield has a unique attacking force dependent on the type it has a place with. Each Type has both shortcoming and quality against different types.
By knowing these qualities and shortcoming in advance, you can ace the Pokemon Game play. The quality and shortcoming of starter Pokemon are exceptionally simple to recall, much the same as Rock Paper Scissors Game. For instance, a Squirtle (Water) is powerless to Bulbasaur (Grass). Since Grass assimilates water. A Bulbasaur is powerless to Charmander (fire) since fire consumes Grass. A Charmander is feeble to Squirtle (water) since water puts off the fire.
This many sound exceptionally basic. In any case, as we take a gander at different types like Poison, mythical beast, Psychic, it is difficult to anticipate Pokemon quality and shortcoming against other Pokemon types. So here we have classified a perfect Pokemon Chart for understanding the quality and shortcoming of each Pokemon types.
Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Ordinary- ROCK, GHOST, STEEL GHOST FIGHTING
Battling- ROCK, STEEL, ICE DARK, NORMAL POISON, FLYING, BUG, GHOST, FAIRY DARK, ROCK, BUG PSYCHIC, FAIRY, FLYING
FLYING-BUG, GRASS, FIGHTING ELECTRIC, ROCK, STEEL FIGHTING, BUG, GROUND, GRASS ICE, ELECTRIC, ROCK
Toxic substance-GRASS, FAIRY GHOST, STEEL, ROCK, GROUND, POISON FIGHTING, POISON GRASS, FAIRY PSYCHIC, GROUND
GROUND-Toxic substance, ROCK, STEEL, FIRE, ELECTRIC FLYING, GRASS, BUG ROCK, POISON, ELECTRIC WATER, GRASS, ICE
ROCK-FLYING, BUG, FIRE, ICE FLYING, GROUND, STEEL NORMAL, FLYING, POISON, FIRE FIGHTING, GROUND, STEEL, WATER, GRASS
BUG-Mystic, DARK, GRASS FIGHTING,GHOST, STEEL, FAIRY, FIRE, POISON, FLYING GRASS, GROUND, FIGHTING FLYING, ROCK, FIRE
Apparition-Apparition, PSYCHIC NORMAL, DARK NORMAL, FIGHTING, POISON, BUG NORMAL, FIGHTING, POISON, BUG
STEEL-Pixie, ICE, ROCK ELECTRIC, WATER, FIRE, STEEL FAIRY, DRAGON, ICE PSYCHIC STEEL, GRASS, POISON, NORMAL, FLYING, ROCK GROUND, FIGHTING, FIRE
FIRE-GRASS, BUG, STEEL, ICE DRAGON, ROCK, FIRE, WATER FIRE, GRASS, BUG, STEEL, ICE GROUND, ROCK, WATER
WATER-GROUND, ROCK FIREWATER, GRASS, DRAGON STEEL, WATER, FIRE, ICE ELECTRIC, GRASS
GRASS-GROUND, ROCK, WATER FLYING, POISON, BUG, STEEL, FIRE, GRASS, DRAGON GROUND, WATER, GRASS, ELECTRIC FLYING, POISON, BUG, FIRE, ICE
Electric type and more
ELECTRIC-FLYING, WATER GROUND, GRASS, ELECTRIC, DRAGON FLYING, STEEL, ELECTRIC GROUND
Mystic-Battling, POISON STEEL, PSYCHIC, DARK FIGHTING, PSYCHIC BUG, GHOST, DARK
ICE-FLYING, GROUND, GRASS, DRAGON STEEL, FIRE, WATER, ICE, ICE FIGHTING, ROCK, STEEL, FIRE
Mythical serpent-DRAGON, STEEL, FAIRY, FIRE, WATER, GRASS, ELECTRIc, ICE, DRAGON, FAIRY
Pixie-Battling, DRAGON, DARK POISON, STEEL, FIRE FIGHTING, BUG, DRAGON, DARK POISON, STEEL
Dull-Phantom, PSYCHIC FIGHTING, DARK, FAIRY GHOST, PSYCHIC, DARK FIGHTING, BUG, FAIRY
So next time in the event that you are battling to fight in an exercise center or discovering hard to beat an assault Boss, this Chart will push you to choose the best Pokemon for the fight to come. By understanding this outline, you can shrewdly pick your group and actualize an appropriate methodology to build your odds of winning.
How to utilize the Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart?
Solid Against – Strong Against will give the greatest harm to the individual Pokemon Type. As such, it is likewise called Super – Effective. For instance, A Poison-type attack will cause 200 Percentage harm to a Grass Type. Though a Poison-type attack on a Fire-type Pokemon will cause just 100 Percentage harm.
Frail Against – Weak against section gives the rundown of Pokemon that will get just 50% of the harm. For instance, If you are picking a fire type Pokemon against a water type Pokemon, it will cause 100% harm.
Impervious to – Resistant Type shows the rundown of Pokemon Type that makes minor harm you. For instance, If you are utilizing a water type Pokemon, it will get just 50 Percentage harm from a fire type Pokemon. (Not all that Effective) So this is the correct decision of Pokemon.
Defenseless – Vulnerable segment shows the type’s definitive Weakness. For Example, If you are utilizing a water type Pokemon against a Grass-type Pokemon, it will get 200 Percentage harm from the grass-type. So switch things up or you will lose it.
Typical Type Pokemon
Typical is the first Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Most typical type Pokemon attacks are Physical attacks. They have not many Special Attacks.
Out of all other Pokemon, just typical type Pokemons takes after genuine creatures. None of its attack will cause overly viable harm on other Pokemon. Pokemons that can change their structures goes under ordinary type.
- Normal Type Super Effective Against : None
- Normal Type has No Effect on: Ghost
- The type that has No Effect on Normal: Ghost
- Types Super Effective on Normal: Fighting
Battling Type Pokemon
Battling is the second Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. This type Pokemon depend vigorously on their Melee attacks. The greater part of the battling type Pokemon resembles a genuine contender or Martial Arts professional.
They likewise have body like people. All battling type attacks were Physical attacks before Gen IV. Be that as it may, from that point onward, exceptional attacks are additionally presented for battling type. Battling Type Pokemons are known for their courageous heart and they journey to turned into an extraordinary contender.
- Fighting Type Super Effective Against : Normal, Ice, Rock, Dark, Steel
- The Fighting Type Not extremely Effective Against: Poison, Flying, Psychic, Bug Fairy
- Fighting Type No Effect On: Ghost
- Types Not powerful against Fighting: Dark, Bug, Rock
- Types Super Effective against Fighting: Flying, Psychic, Fairy
Flying Type Pokemon
Flying is the third Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Pokemon of this type can fly and regularly live on High Altitudes. Regularly they look like fowls or bugs. Many have wings yet some Pokemon simply drift like Rayaquaza and Gyarados.
Flying Type Pokemon have Aerial attacks and wing attacks. The Flying-type is constantly matched with optional type. Up to Generation V, no unadulterated Flying-type Pokemon is an unadulterated Flying type.
- Flying Type Flying Type Super Effective Against : Grass Fighting, Bug
- Flying Type Not extremely Effective Against: Electric, Rock Steel
- The type which has No Effect against Flying Pokemon: Ground
- Types which are Not powerful against Flying Type: Grass, Fighting, Bug
- Types Super Effective against Flying Type: Electric, Rock, Ice
Toxic substance Type Pokemon
Toxic substance is the fourth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. They have common poisonous quality. Most toxin type Pokemon look like certifiable Poisonous species like snakes and creepy crawlies. (Ekans is a snake and Drapion is an arachnid) But some Pokemon speak to toxic plants (Oddish).
Most Poison type Pokemon that has double Type will be Poison and Bug type. Some Poison type Pokemon look like contamination. For instance, Wheezing causes air Pollution and Muk causes Sewer contamination. This is a pokemon type chart which will help you out.
- Poison Type Super Effective Against: Grass Fairy
- These Types are Not exceptionally Effective Against: Poison, Ground, Rock, Ghost
- Poison Type No Effect On: Steel
- Types which are Not viable against Poison Type: Grass, Fighting, Bug, Poison, Fairy
- Types Super Effective on Poison Type: Ground Psychic.
Ground Type Pokemon- A Major Pokemon type chart
Ground is the fifth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Ground-type Pokemon has capacities that are identified with the ground. They detest water type and Rock type Pokemon. Ground type is one of the solid hostile Pokemon. They live in caverns and Rocky surfaces like mountains.
Many Ground type Pokemons are additionally halfway stone type Pokemon. Ground type Pokemon groups ground-breaking moves like Earth Quake.
- Ground Type Super Effective Against : Fire, Electric, Rock, Steel
- These Types are Not Effective Against: Grass, Bug
- Ground Type No Effect On: Flying
- Types which are Not successful against Ground Type: Electric
- Types Super Effective on Ground Type: Water, Grass, Ice
Rock Type Pokemon
Rock is the 6th Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. These types are generally excellent for defense. They are quick yet they need precision of their attacks. The fossil Pokemon that are created by hereditary control has a place with Rock type.
Rock Type is likewise considered as the most bottomless type. Rock type Pokemon are somewhat ground type as well. In any case, they are unique. They loathe water.
- Rock Type Super Effective Against : Fire, Ice, Flying Bug
- These Types are Not extremely Effective Against: Fighting, Ground, Steel
- Rock Type No Effect On: Flying
Defense- A major part of the pokemon type chart
- Types which are Not powerful against Rock Type: Normal, Poison, Fire, Flying
- Types Super Effective on Rock Type: Water, Grass, Fighting Ground, Steel
Bug Type Pokemon
Bug is the seventh Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Most Bug type Pokemon consistently look like this present reality Bugs. They develop equivalent to the existence cycles of a bug. From Larvae to Butterfly. Bug type Pokemon are generally found in woodlands and some live on the highest point of trees.
Bug type Pokemon develops quicker than some other type. A portion of the Bug type pokemon are feeble without development.
- Bug Type Super Effective Against : Grass, Psychic, Dark
- Bug Type Not Effective Against: Fire, Fighting, Poison, Flying, Ghost, Steel, Fairy
- Types which are Not compelling against Bug Type: Grass, Fighting, Ground
- Types Super Effective on Bug Type: Fire, Flying, Rock
Phantom Type Pokemon- Pokemon type chart Details
Phantom is the eighth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. This type has just not many pokemon. All have low HP and move set. Phantom type pokemons are frequently associated with dread, dim and after life.
They are frequently found in dull spots, graveyards and burial service places. Phantom type Pokemon alarms individuals and pull tricks on them. Some Ghost type Pokemon suck life vitality from people.
- Ghost Type Super Effective Against : Psychic. Phantom
- Ghost Type Not exceptionally Effective Against: Dark
- Types which are Not viable against Ghost Type: Poison, Bug
- Types Super Effective on Ghost Type: Ghost, Dark
Steel Type Pokemon
Steel is the ninth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. They are protective against both physical and exceptional attacks. Most steel type Pokemons are substantial and along these lines they will in general be delayed in fights.
Steel type Pokemons look like mechanical parts. Some steel pokemons looks like ordinary pokemons however secured by steel protective layer. Steel is the most grounded Type protectively.
- Steel Type Super Effective Against : Ice, Rocky, Fairy
- Steel Type Not extremely Effective Against: Fire, water, Electric
- Types that are Not powerful against Steel Type: Normal, Grass, Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Dragon, Steel, Fairy.
- Types Super Effective on Steel Type: Fire, Fighting, Ground.
Fire Type Pokemon
Fire is the tenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. This is likewise one of the starter type. Most fire type moves depend on fire attacks. All Fire type Pokemons are invulnerable to fire attacks. This is a prominent pokemon type chart.
Fire type depends on ruthless land creatures. Fire type Species are remarkably not exactly other starter types. This is because of absence of their common natural surroundings.
- Fire Type Super Effective Against : Grass, Ice, Bug, Steel
- Fire Type Not Effective Against: Fire, water, Rock, Dragon
- Types which are Not compelling against Fire Type: Fire, Grass, Ice, Bug, Steel, Fairy.
- Type Super Effective on Fire Type: Water, Ground, Rock.
Water Type Pokemom
Water is the eleventh Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. It is one of the starter type Pokemon. Water type is the most copious type of Pokemon. This is because of the way that water based animals are generally present on the planet.
Most Pokemon of this type likewise have another type. Most water type Pokemon meander around water. Their attacks depend on water.
- Water Type Super Effective Against : Fire, Ground, Rock
- Water Type Not exceptionally Effective Against: Fire, water, Grass, Dragon
- Types which are Not viable against Water Type: Fire, Water, Ice, Steel
- Types Super Effective on Water Type: Electric, Grass
Grass Type Pokemon- A Major Pokemon type chart
Grass is the twelveth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Practically all Grass Pokemons looks like true Grass and Fungi. Many Grass type Pokemon is frequently combined with Poison type.(Like Oddish, Bellsprout) And some grass type Pokemons are creatures with Plants joined to them. (Ivysaur, Paras)
Some Grass type Pokemons depend on antiquated animals. Their attacks include utilizing leaves, seeds, wood, competes and Sunlight. They can utilize attacks that can deplete adversaries vitality and stamina.
- Grass Type Super Effective Against : Water, Ground, Rock
- Grass Type Not exceptionally Effective Against: Fire, Grass, Poison, Flying, Bug, Dragon, Steel
- Types which are Not successful against Grass Type: Water, Electric, Grass, Ground.
- Types Super Effective on Grass Type: Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying, Bug.
Electric Type Pokemon
Electric is the thirteenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. This Type Pokemon use Electricity based attacks. All Electric type Pokemon can create, store and control power. Electric type Pokemon are considered as fat pokemons. Their attacks can disable and deaden adversaries.
- Electric Type Super Effective Against : Water, Flying
- Electric Type Not exceptionally Effective Against: Electric, Grass, Dragon.
- Types which are Not successful against Electric Type: Electric, Ground, Flying.
- Types Super Effective on Electric Type: Ground
Psychic Type Pokemon
Psychic is the fourteenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Numerous Legendary pokemons have a place with this type. Many consider the Psychic type is the most dominant type. Mystic type Pokemons are exceptionally shrewd.
Their attacks are based personality power. Their attacks have metal exceptional details than physical details. In the original, clairvoyant type is indicated overwhelmed with bug type as its lone shortcoming. Be that as it may, this is amended in age II.
- Psychic Type Super Effective Against : Fighting Poison.
- Psychic Type Not Effective Against: Psychic Steel
- Types which are Not powerful against Psychic Type: Fighting Psychic
- Types Super Effective on Psychic Type: Bug, Ghost, Dark
Ice Type Pokemon
Ice is the fifteenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. They are the rarest of numerous kinds. Just few pokemons have a place t this type. Ice type Pokemons can bear low temperature. Their environment is high mountains, gives in and natural hollows.
They can control Ice. All Ice type Pokemons can freeze its adversaries. They rank up protectively. Most Ice type Pokemons depend on genuine word ice animals like Seals and Penguins)
Attack- About this pokemon type chart.
- Ice Type Super Effective Against : Grass, Ground, Flying, Dragon
- Ice Type Not extremely Effective Against: Fire, water, Ice, steel.
- Types which are Not compelling against Ice Type: Ice
- Types Super Effective on Ice Type: Fire, Fighting, Rock Steel
Mythical beast Type Pokemon:
Mythical beast is the sixteenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. They are the most dominant of different kinds They are exceptionally troublesome and difficult to prepare. Most Legendary Pokemons have a place with this type.
They are additionally extremely difficult to get. Despite the fact that Dragon types are incredible, they are feeble at their beginning times. It requires some investment for advancement of mythical beast type Pokemon.
- Dragon Type Super Effective Against : Dragon
- Dragon Type Not Effective Against: Steel.
- Types which are Not compelling against Dragon Type: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass
- Types Super Effective on Dragon Type: Ice, Dragon Fairy. This is a part of the pokemon type chart.
Dark Type Pokemon
Dark is the seventeenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. They are initially made to counter the over intensity of Psychic-type. Dark-type is too viable against Psychic-type.
Dark-type Pokemons are related to merciless, sly and forceful. This type doesn’t mean shrewdness. The character of the Pokemon is profoundly impacted via mentors.
- Dark Type Super Effective Against : Psychic, Ghost
- Dark Type Not Effective Against: Fighting, Dark, Fairy
- Types which are Not compelling against Dark Type: Ghost, Dark.
- Types Super Effective on Dark Type: Fighting, Bug, Fairy.
Pixie Type Pokemon
It is the eighteenth Pokemon among the 18 types of Pokemon. Pixie type is considered as charming and lovely. They have halfway shading on their bodies. As they are female in nature. They are initially made to adjust mythical serpent type and dim type Pokemon. Pixie type is too successful against both of these types. They have powers that are based of overly normal capacities and enchantment. They are one of the amazing type.
- Fairy Type Super Effective Against : Dragon, Fighting, Dark
- Fairy Type Not exceptionally Effective Against: Fire, Poison Steel.
- Types which are Not viable against Fairy Type: Fighting, Bug, Dark.
- Types Super Effective on Fairy Type: Poison, Steel.